Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Package From The Delivery Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Package From The Delivery Man (335 Views)

Man Who Pretends As A Delivery Man To Steal Vehicle Parts Arrested In Lagos / The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Package From The Delivery Man by Kennyceez: 4:37pm On May 18, 2020
Some times, ordering for things or items online might be disappointing, as there is tendency that the wrong product is delivered or the product might have been tampered with by the delivery man. A Twitter user has narrated how he ordered for food from an Instagram vendor only for her to deliver the wrong thing to him.

In his tweet, he said, "So I ordered a meal from Grillsinandout on Instagram in Abuja at the price of #4,000 for the meal and #1,500 for the delivery man.. Looking at the menu I was like oh Damn nice and all that.. Little did I know that I will be really really disappointed . I mean this is painful to look at .."

In the #4,000 food he ordered for, he saw two cut fishes and half cooked maize, including one crayfish inside the box. He sent the picture to them as a message to get a reaction and what he was told was that, the delivery guy must have joggled the box while on his way to deliver the item, sorry for the disappointment.

What should we call this? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

If you were the one what will you do? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section.

https://news.phxfeeds.com/share?docId=554819598306892516&source=phx

Re: Package From The Delivery Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2020
what is the picture advertised on their menu for the same meal?
Re: Package From The Delivery Man by ojun50(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2020
You dey complain who send you
Re: Package From The Delivery Man by Olami83: 4:59pm On May 18, 2020
Something you can easily prepare at home... #5,500 enter missed call.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nurse Accused Of Stealing Baby After She Was Caught With A Newborn / Georgefloyd: Protesters Loot Nike Store In Chicago (video) / White Community Kneel Before Black Community To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.