Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why Was An Informative Thread Deleted - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Was An Informative Thread Deleted (745 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Thread Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was An Informative Thread Deleted by Crownedjon: 5:14pm On May 18, 2020
There was a thread about Nigeria indegenious YouTuber falsifying information about smartphones backing infinix and tecno phones we know to be mediocre or in other word recycled trash
I don't understand why it was deleted,
Initially a guy in that thread said his comment was deleted I thought it was a joke but it is really the truth

Cc dragnet,honsule,dominique , lalasticlala please what really happened to the thread I don't understand why it was deleted thanks, individuals were just airing their honest opinion I don't know maybe we are missing something here..
I am not calling you guys out, am just curious to Know what's wrong... And maybe few other people needs explanation

9 Likes

Re: Why Was An Informative Thread Deleted by blackboy(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2020
Nairaland is a business and those phones make some businesses smile to the bank

4 Likes

Re: Why Was An Informative Thread Deleted by CosmicGoat: 5:20pm On May 18, 2020
blackboy:
Nairaland is a business and those phones make some businesses smile to the bank
sad really
the thing is we have learnt our lesson, whether the opic was hidden or not
THE REPUTATION OF THE YOUTUBE CHANNELS HERE (MISSTECHY AND CO) ARE FOREVER RUINED.
the fact that it was hidden showed that they were exposed.

We gave them our trust and they reciprocated by lying to our faces to the detriment of our hard earned money.

as for me, I will never ask anything or click any video from them again. if I need help, I create topic or ask in the Engineer or Xiaomi thread.

8 Likes

Re: Why Was An Informative Thread Deleted by Nltaliban(m): 6:29pm On May 18, 2020
You don't know seun and his mods are on transsion' payroll?

Even this post, then go delete am

5 Likes

Re: Why Was An Informative Thread Deleted by khingTony(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2020
Nairaland Mods Make una come explain oh
Re: Why Was An Informative Thread Deleted by Chuksteric(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2020
Lol... This one hit them hard
Re: Why Was An Informative Thread Deleted by sunshineV(f): 10:58pm On May 18, 2020
All those f00lish mods dey transsion payroll

I'm expecting spambot to do the needful Now

4 Likes

Re: Why Was An Informative Thread Deleted by oxygenlove(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2020
Nawa oooooo...... It is well
Re: Why Was An Informative Thread Deleted by Empato: 12:01am On May 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCaHg85ZQtk

Guys you need to check out the new samsung galaxy A41 which can stay underwater for 1 hour and it is also dust resistant.

WoW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was An Informative Thread Deleted by skywalker240(m): 12:38am On May 19, 2020
They should brace up and keep deleting, but the truth will always stand.

I Saw the thread op was talking about and a nairalander was complaining about his quote deleted.

More and more truth are coming out. Suen and all his minatuare mods should prepare themselves we're coming back strong with more Truth
Re: Why Was An Informative Thread Deleted by theoneJabulani(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2020
skywalker240:
They should brace up and keep deleting, but the truth will always stand.

I Saw the thread op was talking about and a nairalander was complaining about his quote deleted.

More and more truth are coming out. Suen and all his minatuare mods should prepare themselves we're coming back strong with more Truth
it was djprince comment that was initially deleted. We Nigerians are our own worst enemies.

1 Like

Re: Why Was An Informative Thread Deleted by skywalker240(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2020
theoneJabulani:
it was djprince comment that was initially deleted. We Nigerians are our own worst enemies.
You have said it all

Hypocrite is a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Why Was An Informative Thread Deleted by drjprince: 3:05pm On May 19, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Thanks bro my comment was deleted when I didn't flaunt any rule.. ranging from derailing to the least
I called out the mods to tell me why they did so,maybe seun knows something he ain't telling us
And am not the only one annoyed

4 Likes

Re: Why Was An Informative Thread Deleted by drjprince: 3:06pm On May 19, 2020
Thanks op for calling out for answers

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A11 Unboxing And First Impressions / Iphone 6s 64gb Factory Unlocked / Amazing Flash Sales Offer 50% Discount Of Xiaomi Poco X3, M3, Note 9 Pro E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.