Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Share Your Experience Of Working From Home During The Lockdown. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Experience Of Working From Home During The Lockdown. (346 Views)

5 Advantages Of Working From Home / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience / What's The Implication Of Working Without An Appointment Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Of Working From Home During The Lockdown. by Darealudeme: 6:03pm On May 18, 2020
As a result of the lockdown declared by the Federal Government, owing to the Coronavirus Pandemic, alot of workers has been subjected to working from their homes. How are y'all coping with this new technique? Share your experience.

Re: Share Your Experience Of Working From Home During The Lockdown. by ojun50(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2020
Is boring, no one to talk, no running up and down , consuming of data, eating like Folw

Abeg he boring with less pay
Re: Share Your Experience Of Working From Home During The Lockdown. by VickyRotex(f): 6:39pm On May 18, 2020
I used to WFH before now, but not everyday (in fact not a fan of it), so this was a learning curve for me and I had to adapt to it. I'm liking it now but I don't want to get used to this. I'd still prefer to have my options open like being able to go into the office when things get better. And I miss my colleagues. angry

(1) (Reply)

Dear Npower Beneficiaries - Before You Blame The Government / Job Opportunity For Residence In These Cities / Vacancy! HR Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.