Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

What Are You Gonna Do Post Corona - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Are You Gonna Do Post Corona (211 Views)

Braid Hairstyles For Post Corona Period. Stay Safe / You're Gonna love These Shoes / Who's Gonna Rock This Shoe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Gonna Do Post Corona by siwandabeauty: 7:13pm On May 18, 2020
SO WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO POST CORONA??

( LONG POST, READ TO THE END )

Covid 19 virus is affecting everything.

RIght now there are claims that the world is entering another reccesion which will be worse than the 2008 reccesion.

Remember the last reccesion? Many people lost their jobs. I lost mine in '09 .

I was working for a financial institution. everything was ok and i had already laid out my plans for the next 5 years.

Then the reccesion came. ..

I was not prepared for what was coming. i had finished my job description that day as a customer service / funds transfer officer.

I was listening to music from my smart phone. Waiting for the tellers to balance before heading home.

My phone rang and I got that terrible call from HR.

I really can't remember all what the HR guy said. But what i won't forget is when he said

""Elsie, i'm so sorry but you have been asked to resign....."""

Panic! i could not feel my fingers and could not breathe...

I remember asking "" why? Iv not done anything wrong, never had a memo and my file has never been copied"".....

ALL THAT IS IN THE PAST. ..

BUT WHAT I LEARNT IS NEVER HOLD ON TO A JOB WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT IN YOU.

Im not a messenger of doom, but if the world is entering another reccesion, this scenario might replay itself and millions will be affected... i hope not.

HOW PREPARED ARE YOU ?

I am an INDEPENDENT BEAUTY CONSULTANT with a 53 year old SWEDISH COMPANY.

Its consultants work from home in over 60 countries.

It has survived world issues like the reccesion because of its unique business model.

As a consultant:

�You are your own boss

�No one can sack you but yourself

�You can work from any location you desire

�Your smart phone and/laptop is your office

�You decide how much you earn monthly and pay yourself

�Your business can be willed to your offspring

�You dictate your working hours

�You get trained for free

AND MANY OTHER BENEFITS.

WHY DONT YOU LOOK INTO THIS BUSINESS AS A PLAN "B" ? JUST IN CASE? ....

Let's have a business discussion inbox or on 08063595146 to get you started.

Elsie Nwadialo

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Footwears / Design That Fabric To Suit The Style Of Your Choice@nomiscoutureempire / Best Makeup Brand/product In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.