Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Requesition Of Ddb's Selection Test Result. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Requesition Of Ddb's Selection Test Result. (694 Views)

Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. / SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? / Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Requesition Of Ddb's Selection Test Result. by AbusM(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2007
I know we all  own our different thoughts though but i like to really know if its on track to make a formal requesition for my performance in the selection test. Peaple, its funny though,  but i believe i have every reason to be uncomfortable with the comfortable,  as i refuse to accept DDB"s ground. can someone please hear me out?
Re: Requesition Of Ddb's Selection Test Result. by cyberpaul(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2007
We all know the test results were doctored as always in the Nigerian manner. The point to note here is that despite the fact that we are job seekers, we all know our worth.
Re: Requesition Of Ddb's Selection Test Result. by kpizzle: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2007
Am a very religous person and I believe in divine purpose. Afterall, DDB is not the biggest and the best in their industry. Thanks to the global village we are living now, we know better than some "powerpoint" presentation. I will not allow anybody or company make me feel less about myself. I am the "king of the world".
Re: Requesition Of Ddb's Selection Test Result. by xeled(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2007
hi landers,
i will also add my words to the unfair treatment by DDB
i know this is Nigeria where things are always on the other side of things but i thought DDB would be different but it is still the same story.
i wish all those called a fulfilling career in advertising
BUT I REFUSE THE FAILURE MENTALITY THEY TRIED TO MAKE ME FEEL I WAS
cheers!!!!!!
Re: Requesition Of Ddb's Selection Test Result. by iykejj(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2007
Hey Guys take it easy, if i understand what you are implying, it will interest you to know that my friend was invited for the interview and he does not know anyone in DDB. i believe u dont have to be sentimental about things like this, and lets all know that it is not NIGERIAN to play crooked we have to promote our brand, besides when one door closes, another opens, keep ur shoulders high; the best is yet to come. wink

(1) (Reply)

Any News About Oceanic 2nd Test In Ph June 2 / Any Job Vacancy Out There For Corpers? / Can Someone Please Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.