Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community (743 Views)

Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Damasak, Borno Community / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by Omooba77: 8:36pm On May 18, 2020
Boko Haram terrorists in several gun trucks are presently attacking Dapchi community in Yobe State, forcing many residents to flee for safety into nearby bushes.

A source, who spoke with SaharaReporters on Monday, said the insurgents attacked the community around 7:30pm and began to fire sporadically at anything within sight.

He said the people were presently running into nearby bushes and the Kumadugu-Yobe River to avoid being killed or kidnapped. Sahara Reporters Media

Another resident of the community told SaharaReporters that the town was up in flames with gunshots continuing.

The resident said he narrowly escaped and took refuge in a nearby village, adding that the attack was a major one.

Dapchi was attacked on February 19, 2018 by insurgents, who abducted 110 schoolgirls from their dormitory at Government Girls Science and Technical College.

The girls were later released in a deal with the Nigerian Government but one of them, Leah Sharibu, was held back because she refused to convert from Christianity to Islam.

Also in March, 2020, Boko Haram fighters attacked the town and killed seven policemen

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/18/breaking-boko-haram-currently-attacking-yobe-community
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by StrikeBack(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2020
Two brothers fighting each other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by SeverusSnape(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2020
Where's the new sheriff??

But i thought by now, since buhari the general is in power, boko haram will be a thing of history.
oh, I forgot, Bubu the mumu once said "An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north",
bubu is an incompetent terrorist sympathizer.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by Omooba77: 8:39pm On May 18, 2020
COAS will fight them back
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by ABLESOFT2(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2020
BOKO~HARAM AND DIZ DIER WAHALA AGAIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 18, 2020
God Help Northern Border States
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by jumper524(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2020
Na wa oo.
This peoe no dey taya??

Enough killing already Na.

Make dem kukun leave the Maiduguri for them or make all the Maiduguri citizens join the boko-haram.
Make we are watin dem go kill again.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by oluwadabira111(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2020
Bokokharam have being defeated technically according to lie Mohammed so next news pls!
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by Ilola(f): 8:45pm On May 18, 2020
Pls they should leave the poor masses alone jare, they still battling with d wahala of Covid. God please intervene
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by bid4rich(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2020
If Boko boys wants me to believe they have what it takes, they should use that energy to fight Covid-19. I will appreciate them more.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:51pm On May 18, 2020
grin
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by Racoon(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2020
Since Buratai audio relocation to Borno, it's has been one tragic-comedy or the other from BH which they never did when they were receiving the heat from the Chadian army.He who lives by propaganda will also die by propaganda.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 18, 2020
Is this not thesame boko haram that were crying in one video like that.
apc and propaganda sef grin
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by GOFRONT(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2020
So what
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by Aflix(m): 8:57pm On May 18, 2020
Chai, I feel pity for these Northerners. They are always at the receiving end of every bad government
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:57pm On May 18, 2020
shocked

Since "The North" told us that Buhari is the next best thing after sliced bread they should wholeheartedly accept the consignment they ordered.

Owners of evil load should carry their load abeg.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by Masterkernel1: 9:02pm On May 18, 2020
I thought Abubakar Shekau, was crying the other day? Nigerian Military Una too much.

Ban me again, fulls.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by slivertongue: 9:07pm On May 18, 2020
fake news. BH has been technically defeated
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2020
2mannoAmanno:
God Help Northern Border States
God Help Those Who Help Themselves, my Bible made me to understand that
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by Myhusband(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2020
Well done guys, Buhari is proud of y'all
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 18, 2020
yeah right... peace to the world
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by Kalapizim(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2020
SF boys go show them pepper.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 18, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
God Help Those Who Help Themselves, my Bible made me to understand that
so sayet thee
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by Omooba77: 9:40pm On May 18, 2020
One day we will know the Truth, if not herein, at least in the here after
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by Sijo01(f): 9:41pm On May 18, 2020
I thought they said Shekau is ready to surrender.... Nigeria, the more you look, the less you see. cry
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Yobe Community by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2020
2mannoAmanno:
so sayet thee
So sayeth the Holy Bible

(1) (Reply)

Deji Aboderin Dumps APC For PDP / Akwa Ibom Police Commissioner Orders Detention Of Police Inspector / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.