Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry (62398 Views)

Late Husband's Family Withholding Her Aunt's Child / Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry by ProfAmaben(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2021
Raustin:
A Web developer.

Backend or Frontend?

Or Fullstack?

Backend (server side, Database, routing, security)

Frontend (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, REACT/Angular/Vue js)

Fullstack (Jack of all trades)

I strongly advice you to learn HTML and CSS first. Spend at least 2 weeks learning it before advancing to JavaScript.

Make sure you learn the basics very well.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry by Raustin(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2021
Thanks for this Prof
ProfAmaben:

Backend or Frontend?

Or Fullstack?

Backend (server side, Database, routing, security)

Frontend (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, REACT/Angular/Vue is)

Fullstack (Jack of all trades)

I strongly advice you to learn HTML and CSS first. Spend at least 2 weeks learning it before advancing to JavaScript.

Make sure you learn the basics very well.
Re: My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry by Ejizzymoi(f): 5:28pm On May 11, 2021
Madam try to sit oga and talk to him calmly about this.. Because poverty will soon come knocking..May God help you both.
Re: My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry by Nobody: 12:54am On May 12, 2021
STARGREEN:
"I have saved enough to buy a land and I am not planning to include his name in the property."

This is obviously the reason for your lamentations.
Modified:
For those quoting me wrongly always bear in mind that family is blood however bad yours may be.
Helping family will never stop his progress unless he has no plan.

In spite of how you twist a wrong...it never make a right for Candle bears no cost lighting Another.
Do not tell someone you are not in his shoes how to tie his shoe lace...
Re: My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry by Nobody: 1:00am On May 12, 2021
eazzzy1:
Women do not always like it when their spouses give other people money, the 5000 or 10000 your husband gives his siblings is not the cause of his lack of investments.

There are lots of other ways your husband can cut cost but you are fixated on him not giving his family. Expunge that idea from your mind, it will always be seen as trying to put a wedge between him and his family.

If truly your husband is irresponsible with his money, love him through it and one day he will come to realization, if you can’t do that leave the marriage. You are already solely taking care of your immediate family, I’m sure you won’t miss him anyway?
if a family man earns 200 thousand naira and before the end of the month, he has about 7 to 10 family members waiting to collect 10 thousand naira each, how will he survive with his family? How will he grow? Sometimes think before you type.
Re: My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry by Nobody: 1:07am On May 12, 2021
DenreleDave:

I hope ur husband has built a house sumwer too and has no plan to include u or ur children names...

Probably he has another kid out there and he has put the kid name instead of your own kids name..

Hmm so pathetic.. How I wish life cud slap reality into his brain..........

Why are you running around in a circle

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.