Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Oyo Islamic Cleric Reveals Who Was Behind His Twins Kidnap - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo Islamic Cleric Reveals Who Was Behind His Twins Kidnap (709 Views)

Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged / Why Yahoo Boys Are Using Female Pants For Rituals, Popular Cleric Reveals / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Islamic Cleric Reveals Who Was Behind His Twins Kidnap by Bootinfos(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2020
Oyo Islamic cleric, Taofeeq Akeugbagold shares photos of his worker who allegedly masterminded the kidnap of his twins

Renowned Oyo Islamic cleric, Taofeeq Akeugbagold has outed one of his workers who he alleges is the mastermind of the kidnap of his twins.

The cleric took to his Facebook page to share of his worker —identified as Opeyemi ibraheem Agbenuso Odo— who according to Akeugbagold, manages the social media aspect of his Ramadan lecture and was picked to attend the 2020 Hajj.

Akeugbagold went on to reveal that he promised to finance the suspect’s wedding in December, till he found out that he had a hand in the abduction of his twins who have been rescued by the police.

He wrote,

Alhamdulillah ! Allah has bear me witness that i worship Him only.This is Opeyemi ibraheem Agbenuso odo a casual worker under me who is handling social media aspects of my Ramadan lecture.
He was the BETRAYAL who organised and masterminded the Kidnapping. He so much warmed himself into my heart that till 3days ago we do break fast together on the same plate,him only.

I believe he’s full of wisdom and i penciled him down for HAJJ 2020 with promise to finance his wedding 100% in December. Is it a crime to be nice to an highly talented but jobless young man ? He’s to collect #100k for handling my Ramadan lecture social media apart from data, he has collected 25% apart from daily gift. Alhamdulillah for everything.

Source : https://newskash.com.ng/2020/05/18/oyo-islamic-cleric-taofeeq-akeugbagold-shares-photos-of-his-worker-who-allegedly-masterminded-the-kidnap-of-his-twins/

Re: Oyo Islamic Cleric Reveals Who Was Behind His Twins Kidnap by Omihanifa: 9:34pm On May 18, 2020
I really pity that guy cuz the way this Alfa man will render him useless ehen grin he won't live to tell the story undecided

That cleric will finish him spiritually grin he will tune him to a walking dead ( KOROFO)
Re: Oyo Islamic Cleric Reveals Who Was Behind His Twins Kidnap by Bola146(f): 9:42pm On May 18, 2020
If you want to live long I this life , just trust nobody cry
Re: Oyo Islamic Cleric Reveals Who Was Behind His Twins Kidnap by irunoko(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2020
Kokoro to'njefo ninu efolowa

Mind the people who you draw close to yourself

No wonder the Bible says the enemies of man are within his Household

1 Like

Re: Oyo Islamic Cleric Reveals Who Was Behind His Twins Kidnap by decatalyst(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2020
Omihanifa:
I really pity that guy cuz the way this Alfa man will render him useless ehen grin he won't live to tell the story undecided

That cleric will finish him spiritually grin he will tune him to a walking dead ( KOROFO)

He is useless already, he will only become walking corpse in no distant time.

Nah get rich quick syndrome go push am into that nefarious act.
Re: Oyo Islamic Cleric Reveals Who Was Behind His Twins Kidnap by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 18, 2020
The heart of man Is desperately wicked.

I learnt this the hard way and now, smiley smiley smiley I'm an island with retractable bridges.
Re: Oyo Islamic Cleric Reveals Who Was Behind His Twins Kidnap by BlackfireX: 11:56pm On May 18, 2020
How to trust people...

Is not to trust people.
Re: Oyo Islamic Cleric Reveals Who Was Behind His Twins Kidnap by jonahhh: 5:31am On May 19, 2020
Poor nigerians are the most dangerous to deal with... envy no far from them and before you know it plans to extort or even harm you comes to mind.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Inspector Arrested For Murder / Outcry In South Africa After Woman Found Stabbed And Hanging From Tree pics incl / Video IG Of Police Launch Investigation For Lady Sexually Interrogated By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.