Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Is The Average Nigerian A Coward? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Average Nigerian A Coward? (289 Views)

"Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Average Nigerian A Coward? by Admissionclass: 9:57pm On May 18, 2020
Sometimes I feel like I am alone in this part of the world,nobody thinks like me or have guts like I do its very depressing.why am I writing This? I notice the average Nigerian is not ready to risk anything for the better of his counrty, No spirit of nationalism ,No patriotism just riddled with fear of losing his life and yet he still dies untimely because of poverty .

I have taken my time to study prosperous nations and I noticed they payed a huge and bitter price for the freedom and prosperity they enjoy ,Americans fought a bloody with Britain to gain its independence.there was a huge revolution in France and many European countries and today we travel to these countries to enjoy their sweat and blood while ours lie in desolate .

The average Nigerian is afraid to do anything to better his life and land.let secede in peace No ,Let force our government to restructure No,let stage a revolrevolution to overthrow this blood thirsty government No ,what's his excuse he doesn't want to die,When someone who is brave enough takes the lead the leave him behind to face the music alone e.g sowore,Nnamdi kanu angry. Am speechless as hell .

Behold my country embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Average Nigerian A Coward? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 18, 2020
The worst part is that some nigerians are even afraid to tell themselves the truth. They rather attack those who try to say the truth and call them mental people.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Average Nigerian A Coward? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
The worst part is that some nigerians are even afraid to tell themselves the truth. They rather attack those who try to say the truth and call them mental people.

Don't waste your life for those that will spit at your grave
Re: Is The Average Nigerian A Coward? by Tobrasky: 10:11pm On May 18, 2020
Not necessarily cowards, more like stupid.
Re: Is The Average Nigerian A Coward? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 18, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Don't waste your life for those that will spit at your grave
Yeah thats why our politicians just prefer to embezzle and make themselves rich rather than develop and improve the country
Re: Is The Average Nigerian A Coward? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Yeah thats why our politicians just prefer to embezzle and make themselves rich rather than develop and improve the country

U are getting the message wrong. Best of luck tho
Re: Is The Average Nigerian A Coward? by HarunaWest(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2020
Na we they fear to die pass, still yet na we det die pass.
The Nigerian Man isnt a coward, he is just plain stupid. He believes that when theres life,tgeres hipe. But he forgets that when the life is taken from him, the hope is lost.
When i speak about revolution or coup de etat, my friends are more concerned over how they will get married,but house and cars.
With the current economy, am sure people are now having a rethink.
I give Nigeria just 30 years this country will collapse cos the little resources sustaining is will have been squandered bybthe politicians and when they are through, they will pack their load and japa.
What makes ours Situation worse is the fact that the youths who should be bothered over this Imbroglio are busy either doing yahoo, drugs, kidnapping,BH, fraud, rustling, polithiefing.
They feel that once the are accomplished the Nation can go to hell. What they dont know is that population keeps rising everyday and one day, the children of now will hunt us in posterity. We must give account to them. We must tell them the reason we destroyed their future with our foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Is The Average Nigerian A Coward? by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 18, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

U are getting the message wrong. Best of luck tho
Hmn it's a shame i could'nt get the message but any way you can help me if you clarify
Re: Is The Average Nigerian A Coward? by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Hmn it's a shame i could'nt get the message but any way you can help me if you clarify

Nigeria case is complex. Too. Many tribes who hate each other, different religion, corrupt politians, too much to count, if you die why trying to save Nigeria, everyone will say them no send you, in fact no Bleep will be given on your burial. If you wanna save Nigeria, save it with sense, your people need you.
Re: Is The Average Nigerian A Coward? by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 18, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Nigeria case is complex. Too. Many tribes who hate each other, different religion, corrupt politians, too much to count, if you die why trying to save Nigeria, everyone will say them no send you, in fact no Bleep will be given on your burial. If you wanna save Nigeria, save it with sense, your people need you.
true talk bro but if we nigerians don't work together and save nigeria no one will do that for us not even God.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Govs Defy Experts’ Warning, Lift Ban On Worship Centres / Enugu State Governor Blocks The Link Road Between Enugu And Ebonyi State. / WOW!!!! Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About Gov Wike: Gov Wike Blows Hot (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.