Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

How To Make Sales On Instagram ( Part 1 ) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Sales On Instagram ( Part 1 ) (344 Views)

Free Ebook: How To Be An Affiliate, Earn Commissions & Make Sales / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 / Exposed: Pastor Joshua Iginla Caught On Audio Consulting A Witch Doctor. Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Sales On Instagram ( Part 1 ) by laughplanet: 12:44am On May 19, 2020
I joined Instagram far back as 2014. I can't really remember why I joined the social media platform then as most of the user then was mainly celebrity showing their sexy body and some cute places. I must confessed that getting followers then was very difficult compared to how it has becomes in recent years as it took me 7 good months to get my first 15 followers back then when I first joined the Instagram now owned by Facebook.

I'm no longer a newbie and can boldly call myself a social media expert not because I'm a certified social media manager or as a Google certified digital marketer but because I have gained advantage over all the social media platform's ranging from Facebook to Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter etc.

So today I'm going to share with you how to make sales on Instagram. Also remember to drop your comments or any question under this post if there's any.

I won't have the time to share some statistics about Instagram but I'll do that on my next post.

Do you know that you can make more than #300,000 a month on Instagram selling your products and services? Yes - 300k and I'm not kidding.
I've managed over 15 social media business pages in the last few months which means I know what I'm talking about.
So what are the hidden secret behind great Instagram sales?

No1. Instagram is for creators - Why do you think that most celebrity prefer Instagram to other social media platform. It's because they are creators and they always create something that will catch the attention of their audience. If you have read this post to this extent then it means you're also a creators and with your creativity you can create content that can engaged your followers and makes sales in the process.
2. Instagram algorithm: I don't know how that sounds to you but understanding Instagram algorithm will better positioned you to make great sales. Instagram algorithm is somehow complicated and involved lots of technicality which means only few understand how it works especially for someone like me who managed social media account but you can still do some research on it and it will help you trust me.

3. Video. I don't mean your village video lol. Create quality videos about your products and services explaining the benefits and the value your customers stand to get by buying from you ahead of your competitors. You can used used competitor's as case study but be creative. Also remember the rules. Don't do to others what you won't like them do unto you (#NoHate)

4. Caption: Stop posting your products without good captions. It's a turnoff for most customers. Be diligent enough to create good captions that can sell the product.
5. To be continued.

If you find this helpful then follow my Instagram page @Digihubng and send me a DM for more info.

You can chat me directly on WhatsApp on 07019221196 and I'll reply your messages.
Cheers.
Re: How To Make Sales On Instagram ( Part 1 ) by godkiller(m): 1:11am On May 19, 2020
Awesome.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria / New Ways To Get More Instagram Followers In 2020 / Buy MTN #330 On Www.vinepay.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.