Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,538 members, 7,827,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Italy's Parliament Calls For The Arrest Of Bill Gates - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Italy's Parliament Calls For The Arrest Of Bill Gates (319 Views)

Court Orders The Arrest Of Ex-President Zuma For Contempt / Italy's Parliament Calls Foe The Arrest Of Bill Gates / Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italy's Parliament Calls For The Arrest Of Bill Gates by newmi(m): 1:29am On May 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S2wr3bP-XA

https://www.rt.com/news/488912-italy-parliament-bill-gates-coronavirus/

QUOTE.

*In her passionate address, Cunial called upon fellow lawmakers to defy any plans for* *compulsory vaccination against Covid-19. Such endeavors are being pushed by the corrupt elites – the Deep State – she claimed, pointing the finger at Bill Gates as one of the main culprits* *behind the vaccination drive, if not the pandemic itself.*

*For decades, Gates has been working on depopulation policy and dictatorial control plans on global politics, aiming to obtain the primacy on agriculture, technology and energy*.

END OF QUOTE.

Thanks.

Finally people are beginning to wake up and connect the dots....
I would not say more.

1 Like

Re: Italy's Parliament Calls For The Arrest Of Bill Gates by howmarket2: 1:33am On May 19, 2020
grin
Re: Italy's Parliament Calls For The Arrest Of Bill Gates by jchioma: 1:35am On May 19, 2020
With conspiracy theories flying upandan, I don't know what to believe anymore.
Re: Italy's Parliament Calls For The Arrest Of Bill Gates by DrPurple(m): 2:28am On May 19, 2020
Let this man Enjoy is Money in Peace Nau

Re: Italy's Parliament Calls For The Arrest Of Bill Gates by Nobody: 3:47am On May 19, 2020
jchioma:
With conspiracy theories flying upandan, I don't know what to believe anymore.

Truth is conspiracy theories are designed to work against ur sanity. U have too many points and cases to ponder and work on to arrive at a conclusion. All these points have to be proven beyond reasonable doubt.

Why do u think we have so many conspiracy theories since 1700s yet unsolved.. Its a huge task some generations have to just let go after several consultations.

Since 1990s, we are still battling between HIV conspiracy and modern Aircraft disappearance without trace at all

Truth is hidden.

1 Like

Re: Italy's Parliament Calls For The Arrest Of Bill Gates by ZooOga: 3:53am On May 19, 2020
kind of recent video

Bill Gate's Eugenics Agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYw8tkfggds
Re: Italy's Parliament Calls For The Arrest Of Bill Gates by dkingsman82(m): 4:29am On May 19, 2020
just following [s][/s]

(1) (Reply)

Trump Threatens To Shut Down Twitter, Facebook Other Social Media Platforms / 11 / Biden Isn't Everywhere, If I Don't Win, I Don't Win - Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.