Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Ass-kissing Is Exhausting...Simi Talks About The Challenges Women Face. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ass-kissing Is Exhausting...Simi Talks About The Challenges Women Face. (1151 Views)

Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath / Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Alibaba's Post On The Challenges Women Face In Marriages / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ass-kissing Is Exhausting...Simi Talks About The Challenges Women Face. by ewondertv(m): 3:15am On May 19, 2020
Simi shared her thoughts about the challenges women face in their journey to becoming successful.

The spotify phenomenal woman stated that women are so strong and sweat blood for a spot at a table that disrespects their sweat. She added that women also end up convincing people that they deserve a spot at the table.

She tweeted;

If I didn't vent, I woulda stayed mad. How's ur day going?

I woke up angry today cos of a conversation I had before bed. Women are so strong. So OBVIOUSLY strong. You sweat blood for a spot at a table that disrespects your sweat. Then you spend EVERY SINGLE DAY convincing people you belong there. And the damn table isn't even all that.

And when you say "Bleep it. My life, my rules." They ask why. It's because it never ends. Nothing is ever enough. And complaining is a waste of time. This is why most of the women that STAY winning have to win on their own terms. Ass-kissing is exhausting.

https://ewondertv.com/2020/05/ass-kissing-is-exhausting-simi-talks-about-the-challenges-women-face/

Re: Ass-kissing Is Exhausting...Simi Talks About The Challenges Women Face. by Nobody: 4:55am On May 19, 2020
bell don dey ring so quick. grin

1 Like

Re: Ass-kissing Is Exhausting...Simi Talks About The Challenges Women Face. by Oluromantic: 5:21am On May 19, 2020
This girl's life outside stage does not inspire me at all. Not even once

1 Like

Re: Ass-kissing Is Exhausting...Simi Talks About The Challenges Women Face. by segebase(m): 7:30am On May 19, 2020
Be like thee baby is coming soon ....d belly de make her vex

1 Like

Re: Ass-kissing Is Exhausting...Simi Talks About The Challenges Women Face. by femi4: 8:16am On May 19, 2020
I for show you this thing I'm feeling (ohh yeah) But I don't really know you that well.

1 Like

Re: Ass-kissing Is Exhausting...Simi Talks About The Challenges Women Face. by Bigmanpickin: 9:30am On May 19, 2020
femi4:
I for show you this thing I'm feeling (ohh yeah) But I don't really know you that well.
please show me o we can know ourselves better

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Ebuka's Parents As His Father Celebrates His 79th Birthday / Beautiful Lady Calls Out Man For Raping Her / Kiddwaya, Mercy Eke, Prido, Dialo & Others Storm Erica's Birthday Party In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.