Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. (660 Views)

Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira / Please Suggest A Saving App For Me,:piggy Bank, Kilopay,etc / Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by TheAfroBlog: 4:16am On May 19, 2020
Hello, I would like to seek the suggestions of Nairalanders.

I have the sum of 350,000 lying dormant and as a student I don't intend on starting any business for now.

Is there a way to invest my money and receive reasonable returns yearly?

PS: Ponzi schemes and Get rich quick, please stay of the thread.
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by Palantir: 6:33am On May 19, 2020
Try any of the money market funds from the major finance houses if you are looking for a low-risk-forget-I-have-it investment.

ARM, FBN Quest, people like that.
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by SolidGains: 7:49am On May 19, 2020
TheAfroBlog:

I have the sum of 350,000 lying dormant and as a student I don't intend on starting any business for now.

Check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5829330/trading-journal-strategies
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by Epignosis19: 6:00pm On May 27, 2020
TheAfroBlog:

Sure. You can check out the map.ng. They're an e-commerce platform into logistics, VR and location business. Check them out on Instagram. With about 250k, you'll get 15k per week for 8 months after which your contract terminates.

I'm an investor and also an affiliate partner as we get paid every monday. I can give you further directives and information if you're interested.
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 27, 2020
save it into Cowrywise and Piggybank
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by chelseamann(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2020
Better buy bitcoin today ..by December period, that money surely will be x3
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by ONIYI93(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2020
Palm oil business... All you just need to do is to buy, keep and sell when the price is high.
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by Bolubillions: 6:34pm On May 27, 2020
Hi boss , saw your profile. Im also in Oau Pharmacy to be precise and a Man U fan too �. Im interested in this offer, how can i contact you
Epignosis19:

Sure. You can check out the map.ng. They're an e-commerce platform into logistics, VR and location business. Check them out on Instagram. With about 250k, you'll get 15k per week for 8 months after which your contract terminates.

I'm an investor and also an affiliate partner as we get paid every monday. I can give you further directives and information if you're interested.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. Where Can I Buy Clipper In Enugu? / Get Fantastic Free Bonuses From A New Website That Sells Information Products / 2021 Best Side Hustle (start With Little Or No Capital)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.