Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) (100443 Views)

Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by goldensmiles: 10:42pm On May 19, 2020
medTechworld:
Ooops..... Beautiful!
thanks..... Very nice..... I hope some day u will visit there

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by goldensmiles: 10:43pm On May 19, 2020
rosieflower2:
Nice
I want to take u there rosie
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:44pm On May 19, 2020
samorobo:

Bro any progressive news on Ibom international airport,ibom deepseaport...I saw the render image of the airport and I was blown.....such modernity always makes me optimistic about this country...
yeah bro...you can search for my previous post but for the main time Ibom terminal complex is still underconstrution as for the seaport it awaiting final approval from FEC before kick starting. You can play around this site for more info about Akwa Ibom

https://vksconstruction.com/
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:06pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

Lol which company are you?

I see, you wana know where I work right?

ok, take a knife cutout your left testis place it on your lap stab it four times it will open then look deep into it u will find the company I work ...

go on do it now I'm not joking!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
so can we jointly agree to the fact that akwa ibom host the tallest building in SS and the first smart building in Nigeria

Its still in processes, till then
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by HashemAlGhaili: 12:29am On May 20, 2020
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by pompeiimagnus: 12:46am On May 20, 2020
hammerP:

I hope it was built on a site designated for further similar buildings.
An area that will host highrise and skyscrapers.
An area to be referred to as the City or Ibom City.

Hunchogee:

Yeah if you check my latest post this morning you will see their plan building of 3 additional building from next year.....the called it skyliner edifice

A smart governor doesn't have to invest significant state funds on projects like this. Simply invite investors, give them free land, give them strict deadlines to meet and in 3 to 5 years you will see significant developments and job creation in that state.

By providing free land, the state is now a stakeholder in all these businesses at no additional cost to the state. All the state government will then do is to provide security and collect annual taxes.

Since the land was owned by a community, these taxes can be used to provide monthly stipends for each family in that community, scholarships for young people, free electricity for the community, etc.

The funds that would have been spent on that project can now be used to equip hospitals and schools, improve workers' benefits, provide free education, subsidized public housing etc.

Our State governments really need to start thinking and acting like entrepreneurs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by emi14: 5:24am On May 20, 2020
hammerP:

I hope it was built on a site designated for further similar buildings.

An area that will host highrise and skyscrapers.

An area to be referred to as the City or Ibom City.

Yoruba and north are busy waiting for seizures of southeast/south south properties in their countries we are busy elevating skyscrapers. Northern politicians with all the oil loot you can even feed your children and educate them

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by wunaESQ(m): 5:41am On May 20, 2020
nice building but Na maintenance be d koko!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Ariba2(m): 6:39am On May 20, 2020
Unfortunately you don't think with your head up, probably u think with your testicles. Just Ibadan had this kind of building over 40years now. Cocoa house in ibadan is 24 storey and the first skyscraper in Africa, where were your ancestors then?
Btw...... Visit Yoruba land to see what is been refers to as EDIFICE.....
Sorry oo my SS people, i didn't mean to insult anybody cos am not the type but your brother who doesn't keep his mouth shut caused it.... Omo osan ni ko ponpo ba iya...
emi14:

Yoruba and north are busy waiting for seizures of southeast/south south properties in their countries we are busy elevating skyscrapers. Northern politicians with all the oil loot you can even feed your children and educate them
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by NiceAg4u: 6:47am On May 20, 2020
This is a welcome development.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by YungLasaint(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2020
Hunchogee:
you need to read through that article again
I just did that thanks.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by YungLasaint(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2020
Hunchogee:
na the way bro
The only way right?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:51am On May 20, 2020
YungLasaint:
The only way right?
Yeah
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by YungLasaint(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2020
Hunchogee:
Yeah
great I sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by mordred44: 12:06pm On May 20, 2020
Tolani045:
haha why we you think like that, what type of hope is that?�
HOPE UZODINMA
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by WaleRock: 1:38pm On May 20, 2020
samorobo:

Dangote refinery is not in ikorodu but in Lekki free trade zone to be very precise...

Thank you for the correction, bro.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 2:50pm On May 20, 2020
YungLasaint:
great I sent you a mail.
Ok
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nwaonyishi69: 3:06pm On May 20, 2020
Hunchogee:
if not that this is my thread I won't have bother myself responding to you but since your senseless... pls kindly read the article again with brain cells this time or you refer visual facts ok look downward to this attachment
The fact that you believe this makes you a cricket brain, sorry.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 8:04pm On May 20, 2020
pompeiimagnus:

A smart governor doesn't have to invest significant state funds on projects like this. Simply invite investors, give them free land, give them strict deadlines to meet and in 3 to 5 years you will see significant developments and job creation in that state.

By providing free land, the state is now a stakeholder in all these businesses at no additional cost to the state. All the state government will then do is to provide security and collect annual taxes.

Since the land was owned by a community, these taxes can be used to provide monthly stipends for each family in that community, scholarships for young people, free electricity for the community, etc.

The funds that would have been spent on that project can now be used to equip hospitals and schools, improve workers' benefits, provide free education, subsidized public housing etc.

Our State governments really need to start thinking and acting like entrepreneurs.
Pls you need to do research on its achievements especially commence and industrialisation...udom as built 15 industries in the state ...pls do more research on it
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 8:05pm On May 20, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
The fact that you believe this makes you a cricket brain, sorry.
Ok run along now go play with your mate
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by pompeiimagnus: 8:14pm On May 20, 2020
Hunchogee:

Pls you need to do research on its achievements especially commence and industrialisation...udom as built 15 industries in the state ...pls do more research on it

If he has done so, that's great! I pray there is a long term management plan for these industries once he leaves office.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by delishpot: 7:50am On May 21, 2020
hammerP:
NENGIBO, this is wat we should be doing with our oil money not handing them to almajiri or develop lagos and abuja. cc delishpot

We did not hand our money to the Almajiri. If it was only money, we would have had hope.
We handed ourselves as slaves to them and we know the saying they goes thus....... He who owns the slaves wons all that the slave owns. We are owned by the Almajiri and its only normal fro them to use us and everything in our land. Our leaders are the house Biggers. They are worse than the slave masters. They enforce the law of slave master for they hope that one day they will find mercy and favour from the slave master and his people who will make them presidents or sometjing with high status. They fear that rocking the boat will make the slave masters work against their goals.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nwaonyishi69: 6:00pm On May 21, 2020
Hunchogee:

Kudos, our harbingers of underdevelopment planners.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nwaonyishi69: 6:01pm On May 21, 2020
Hunchogee:

Kudos, our harbingers of underdevelopment planning.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2020
dirtydiva:
Seen ds kind of building somewhere in VI Lagos
Maybe not the same design.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 22, 2020
mechanics:
Maybe not the same design.
Something like dat

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2020
dirtydiva:
Something like dat
Okay
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by emi14: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ariba2:
Unfortunately you don't think with your head up, probably u think with your testicles. Just Ibadan had this kind of building over 40years now. Cocoa house in ibadan is 24 storey and the first skyscraper in Africa, where were your ancestors then?
Btw...... Visit Yoruba land to see what is been refers to as EDIFICE.....
Sorry oo my SS people, i didn't mean to insult anybody cos am not the type but your brother who doesn't keep his mouth shut caused it.... Omo osan ni ko ponpo ba iya...
I have better things to do than visiting Yorubaland. I use Abuja Airport for my journeys. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by burgerpay1: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Here is d pix,it came so late though.
Post picture of it and what make it smart...the smartness is not about the lighting ok

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by searay(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hunchogee:
from a senseless you
Ignored
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:08am On Jul 18, 2020
burgerpay1:
Here is d pix,it came so late though.
Post picture of it and what make it smart...the smartness is not about the lighting ok
Arriving late to a thread is insubordination ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Inside N1,080,000,000 Banana Island Lagos Mansion (Video, Photos) / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.