Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Help! Doctors In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Doctors In The House (232 Views)

Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend / Please Help Doctors, I'm Dyeing? / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Doctors In The House by ify2016: 6:42am On May 19, 2020
This is exactly 3 years and four months I haven't fail sick talk more of taken drugs. I want to ask the doctors if my body is really normal because there was a time I stayed nearly 7 years without taking drugs and I was fine. Who else has had my experience or we are on different boat. Thanks
Re: Help! Doctors In The House by matrix199(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2020
So why squeal help like you fell into a ditch?

Well, your good health has to do with your level of immunity.

1 Like

Re: Help! Doctors In The House by Bluehill1051: 7:59am On May 19, 2020
It is because you're gradually turning to a stone.
Re: Help! Doctors In The House by Mariangeles(f): 9:47am On May 19, 2020
ify2016:
This is exactly 3 years and four months I haven't fail sick talk more of taken drugs. I want to ask the doctors if my body is really normal because there was a time I stayed nearly 7 years without taking drugs and I was fine. Who else has had my experience or we are on different boat. Thanks

Well, if it'll make you happy, you are suffering from hypochondriasis!

(1) (Reply)

Free Skincare Training / Three Possible Reasons Ogun State Is Recording A Higher Number Of Covid-19 Cases / Latest:nigerians Reacts As New Covid-19 Cases Skyrocketed, Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.