Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

BREAKING: Two Governors Test Positive To Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Two Governors Test Positive To Coronavirus (1040 Views)

Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Two Governors Test Positive To Coronavirus by YBMBgod: 8:35am On May 19, 2020
Two governors has reportedly tested positive to coronavirus on Tuesday.

This was confirmed in the tourist hotspot of Rio de Janeiro and the Amazon rainforest state of Pará in Brazil, making them the latest leaders to test positive to coronavirus.

The governor of Rio, Wilson Witzel revealed in a recent video that  he requested for a test after having fever and sore throat.

Witzel visited a hospital later on Tuesday, where he was undergoing tests to see if he needed to be hospitalized, staffers in his office said.

Pará Governor Helder Barbalho, in a social media post, said he had also tested positive after members of his staff came down with the virus, although he had no symptoms.

Both governors called for people of their states to obey home shelter guidelines to avoid spreading the virus.

“I ask you once again to stay at home. As everyone can tell, the disease doesn’t make exceptions for anyone and the contagion is fast,” Witzel said.

SOURCE>> https://cooldude.entmediahub.com.ng/breaking-two-governors-test-positive-to-coronavirus/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Two Governors Test Positive To Coronavirus by oluwadabira111(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2020
Next time OP enh!Let the headline be two Brazilian governor test positive to covid19! cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Two Governors Test Positive To Coronavirus by Dreal1247: 8:40am On May 19, 2020
They should come and take agbo from Nigeria. The rest is history.
Re: BREAKING: Two Governors Test Positive To Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2020
All these Misleading and Confused bloggers !

Pls put the right Heading!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Two Governors Test Positive To Coronavirus by olamidedivotee(f): 9:21am On May 19, 2020
the headline undecided undecided
Re: BREAKING: Two Governors Test Positive To Coronavirus by jerryunit48: 9:23am On May 19, 2020
You got the traffics you wanted
Re: BREAKING: Two Governors Test Positive To Coronavirus by Bodexman(m): 9:43am On May 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
All these Misleading and Confused bloggers !

Pls put the right Heading!

The OP is a clown abeg.

My thought quickly said "any other infections by governors in Nigeria is audio" (cos I thought it was Nigerian governors)

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Two Governors Test Positive To Coronavirus by Guliver(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2020
I thought t Nigeria, could have wish it wicked wike
Re: BREAKING: Two Governors Test Positive To Coronavirus by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2020
Double wahala for deadibody,if u are interested in buying a land in bariga(full plot),lagos check my signature nd contact me for more details
Re: BREAKING: Two Governors Test Positive To Coronavirus by Bella55555(f): 7:21pm On May 20, 2020
Guliver:
I thought t Nigeria, could have wish it wicked wike
why if I may ask

(1) (Reply)

The First Female Russian Soldier To Be Killed In Ukraine / Spainish Border Patrol Kills Over 150 African Migrants In Melilla Massacre / Boston Bomb Suspect Standing Behind Eight-year-old Bomb Victim Martin Richard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.