Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Scam Confirmation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam Confirmation (818 Views)

I'm In Ph, I Need Confirmation Of This Job Invitation At Lagos / National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency [NDLEA] Confirmation Slip Printing / Job Interview Address Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Confirmation by Amoto1914: 9:28am On May 19, 2020
PLEASE I NEED HELP O. Who else got this message? Are they legit or fake?

Dear Candidate,

After reviewing your request to work with us by our selection committee indicates the possibility of your skills and expertise to be complementary in line with our organization objectives.

We are pleased to invite you for an online business meeting for your leadership assessment as this email /message confirms your selection to meet with the management board representative of DYNAMIQUE ASSO. SOLUTIONS as a Unit Leader.

WHAT WE DO: We specialize majorly in human resource development, leveraging and consultation services through information dissemination.

OUR PRIORITY: Is to assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquiring their desire and live a healthy life, using capacity building and leverage as a critical tool. This is achieved by building entrepreneurs and giving them independence.

Meanwhile, our online interview session will be conducted via Zoom application which you need to;

*download and install on your mobile/computer device.
***go to your email inbox and click the authentication link
****sign in and you are good to go

You are advised to confirm your availability for the Interview by sending your full name, current location and whatsapp number to our helpdesk line (+2348038536313) via WHATSAPP after which the meeting I.D and password will be sent to you.

Date: Thursday, 21st May 2020.

Time: 9:00am prompt

Best Regards!
HR TEAM LEAD.

For the Management
Re: Scam Confirmation by timibare(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2020
Fake
Re: Scam Confirmation by felai: 10:37am On May 19, 2020
Are you sure?
Why did you conclude its fake?

timibare:
Fake
Re: Scam Confirmation by felai: 10:39am On May 19, 2020
Please keep this thread updated so we know how it went.

You have nothing to loose by attending online interview though.
Amoto1914:
PLEASE I NEED HELP O. Who else got this message? Are they legit or fake?

Dear Candidate,

After reviewing your request to work with us by our selection committee indicates the possibility of your skills and expertise to be complementary in line with our organization objectives.

We are pleased to invite you for an online business meeting for your leadership assessment as this email /message confirms your selection to meet with the management board representative of DYNAMIQUE ASSO. SOLUTIONS as a Unit Leader.

WHAT WE DO: We specialize majorly in human resource development, leveraging and consultation services through information dissemination.

OUR PRIORITY: Is to assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquiring their desire and live a healthy life, using capacity building and leverage as a critical tool. This is achieved by building entrepreneurs and giving them independence.

Meanwhile, our online interview session will be conducted via Zoom application which you need to;

You are advised to confirm your availability for the Interview by sending your full name, current location and whatsapp number to our helpdesk line (+2348038536313) via WHATSAPP after which the meeting I.D and password will be sent to you.

Best Regards!
HR TEAM LEAD.

For the Management
Re: Scam Confirmation by timibare(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2020
felai:
Are you sure?
Why did you conclude its fake?

na dem.....don't waste ur MB.....cf lead HR

Re: Scam Confirmation by maryrita(f): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please I just got the exact same message for the online interview to hold tomorrow. Please how genuine is it? How did yours go

Dear Candidate,

Best Regards!
HR TEAM LEAD.

For the Management[/quote]
Re: Scam Confirmation by ogunbayo19(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
I got this same message.

Please I just got the exact same message for the online interview to hold tomorrow. Please how genuine is it? How did yours go

Dear Candidate,

Best Regards!
HR TEAM LEAD.

For the Management[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Babban Gona Is Hiring - Associate, Corporate Finance, Nigeria / Content Creators Needed / Fellowship At Africa Bulb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.