Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Ogun PDP Crisis: “I Remain Bonafide Member Of PDP, Nobody Can Expel Me,” Kashamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun PDP Crisis: “I Remain Bonafide Member Of PDP, Nobody Can Expel Me,” Kashamu (190 Views)

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / Wike Warns PDP - Nobody Should Call My Name If You Lose This Election / PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun PDP Crisis: “I Remain Bonafide Member Of PDP, Nobody Can Expel Me,” Kashamu by Nobody: 9:45am On May 19, 2020
Senator Buruji Kashamu said on Sunday dared the PDP National Chairman Prince Uche Secondus, saying that he remains a bonafide member of the opposition party.
Secondus has reportedly claimed that he (Kashamu) had been expelled from the party.
Kashamu, in a statement by his spokesman, Austin Oniyokor, said a court nullified his expulsion.
“Before the 2019 general election, an FCT High Court on October 10, 2018 nullified my expulsion.
“The court described it as ‘an act done in gross and wilful violation of an express order of court made on the 9th of January, 2018, directing parties to keep and maintain status quo and in particular not to carry out any disciplinary action…without first having recourse to this court.”
“The court went further to rule that ‘the said letter of the expulsion of four persons made by the respondents hereof on the 1st of August, 2018 is hereby set aside and declared null, void and of no effect, in that it was made in gross violation of the aforesaid subsisting Order of Court.’”
Kashamu said one of the four persons referred to in the court order “is the former State Chairman, Adebayo Dayo, who is now in league with those Prince Secondus is siding with.”
The Senator said the orders have neither been appealed nor upturned.
“Thus, the judgment remains valid, subsisting and binding on the PDP; any contrary view again will be contemptuous of the court,” Kashamu said.
He added that it was based on the court orders that he emerged and contested as the Ogun State governorship candidate of the PDP during the 2019 general elections.
“So, for these reasons, as a former member of the National Executive Committee of the PDP and an automatic member of the State Executive Committee, I remain a bonafide and financial member of the PDP in Ogun State,” he said.

http://www.politico.ng/ogun-pdp-crisis-i-remain-bonafide-member-of-pdp-nobody-can-expel-me-kashamu-insists/

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: “I Remain Bonafide Member Of PDP, Nobody Can Expel Me,” Kashamu by BranddesignerH: 9:46am On May 19, 2020
All these for tax payers money. God will help us. Everyone needs his own share of the National cake
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: “I Remain Bonafide Member Of PDP, Nobody Can Expel Me,” Kashamu by helinues: 9:47am On May 19, 2020
Hahahahah.. Pdp still dey exist for Ogun State? grin shocked
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: “I Remain Bonafide Member Of PDP, Nobody Can Expel Me,” Kashamu by oluwadabira111(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2020
helinues:
Hahahahah.. Pdp still dey exist for Ogun State? grin shocked
Dem still exist here in Ogun state! am a bonafide member cool

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG Sanctions British Airline For Operating Commercial Flights / “go And Complete The Deep Blue Project” – Amaechi Charges NIMASA / Group Exposes Evil Plot To Smear Governor Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.