Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,387 members, 7,954,563 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature (1955 Views)

Mariah Carey Turns 50, See 10 Memorable Photos / Princess Shyngle Deletes All Instagram Posts, Leaves Social Media For A While / Nigerian Mum Dancing To Burna Boy’s Song As She Clocks 50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by nairaobserver2: 9:46am On May 19, 2020
A black lady who just turned 50, left social media users in shock with the stunning photos she shared on her birthday.

The 50-year-old woman who could pass as a teenager, captioned the photos she shared "Blessed to see 50. Yes, 50 #5/15 ."

She also revealed that she is a mother of 3 in another photo which came with the caption "Blessed mom of 3, Bendecida madre de 3".

Saida wrote in another post;
Not only am I looking good at 50, I am also raising future businesswomen. My two oldest have been getting started on their business endeavors, so feel free to check them out too

See Her Children & Family Pictures From The Source Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/this-50-year-old-woman-leaves-social.html

1 Like

Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by BigTableShaker(f): 9:48am On May 19, 2020
Not flatheaded, no yam leg, no bleaching..
Verdict; She's not a Igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by Kennyceez: 9:49am On May 19, 2020
This young look at such age is rare. You look magnificent.
Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by Davash222(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Verdict;
She's not a Igbo.
No stretchmark, No dirty clothes, No unnecessary big nyash with inadequate proportion.

Verdict;
Definitely not Afonja.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by BigTableShaker(f): 9:52am On May 19, 2020
[quote author=Davash222 post=89713775][/quote] No pun intended.. Honestly.
Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by BigTableShaker(f): 9:53am On May 19, 2020
Davash222:

No stretchmark, No dirty clothes, No unnecessary big nyash with inadequate proportion.

Verdict;
Definitely not Afonja.
That's the spirit.
Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by Davash222(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2020
BigTableShaker:

That's the spirit.
Yes bro.
Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by RoyalBlu(f): 9:55am On May 19, 2020
I'm legit 'shocked'

First grade genes at play here.

Don't know you, but I celebrate you ma'am. You're blessed.
Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by Nobody: 9:55am On May 19, 2020
Hmn amazing!!! nothing wey seun no go see for nairaland.
Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by DamnnNiggarr: 9:56am On May 19, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Verdict;
She's not a Igbo.
Damn niggarr!

see what you've reduced yourself to, because of cheap likes and shares!

damnn!

1 Like

Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by BigTableShaker(f): 10:01am On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damn niggarr!
see what you've reduced yourself to, because of cheap likes and shares!
damnn!
Dammnn niggarr. It's not about likes and share, it's just to satisfy a fetish desire.
Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by kiddkash(m): 10:10am On May 19, 2020
she looks lovely
Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by Nairafame1: 10:20am On May 19, 2020
partnerinbiz3:
We no gree. It won't stop us from liking olobos. Team bbw jor.
??
Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by TheMohican(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Verdict;
She's not a Igbo.

Many Igbos are naturally fair skinned, yorubas are the real bleackers
Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by BigTableShaker(f): 1:44pm On May 19, 2020
TheMohican:

Many Igbos are naturally fair skinned, yorubas are the real bleackers
Last time I checked, Dangote is black, Otedola is black, Adeleke is black too. who fair skin help?!

2 Likes

Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by Ginaz(f): 2:29pm On May 19, 2020
She looks her age from her facial skin. However her ability to keep fit is what made her looked young and her clothes too.

That’s why I tell women to dress youngish and take care of their looks , dressing young automatically makes you look younger .

So there’s no secret there . Exercise , dress well, take care of yourself and you’re bound to look this young .
Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by Etteanna: 3:18pm On May 19, 2020
Davash222:

Verdict;
Definitely not Afonja.
guy why so bitter by the way almost every woman on earth has speech marks not only Afonja.

1 Like

Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by Tmb78(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2020
Etteanna:
guy why so bitter by the way almost every woman on earth has speech marks not only Afonja.
Leave the both of them.
They are known for their tribal slurs here.Funny thing is what they both stated abound in both tribes .
Let them be deceiving themselves grin grin
Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by NobleAngell(f): 3:56pm On May 19, 2020
This one pass power o. This one na girlie o.
Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by victorian(f): 3:56pm On May 19, 2020
Wow! shocked

God make me forever youthful in Jesus name amen!
Re: This Black Woman Leaves Social Media In Shock As She Clocks 50. See Her Stature by NobleAngell(f): 3:59pm On May 19, 2020
Ginaz:
She looks her age from her facial skin. However her ability to keep fit is what made her looked young and her clothes too.

That’s why I tell women to dress youngish and take care of their looks , dressing young automatically makes you look younger .

So there’s no secret there . Exercise , dress well, take care of yourself and you’re bound to look this young .
My dear, it is beyond that o. She's got good genes. It's not about dressing to look young. If anyone average Nigerian 45yr old puts on same outfit, how do you think she'll look.

(1) (Reply)

See Five Nigerian Artists That Don't Smoke, Number 3 Will Shock You / Meet 20years Old Warri BILLIONAIRE Who Claims To Be Richer Than Davido A Wizkid / DJ Cuppy Speaks About Her Brother, Fewa's Autism On His 21st Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.