Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? (17380 Views)

Binance Launches New Cloud Mining Products For Bitcoin Mining / Best Free Bitcoin Mining Site | Mine 1.42 BTC In 5 Minutes | No Investment | Mak / Facebook Bans All Ads For Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
donyfrank:
This guy got my digits here.
He sent me a WhatsApp message about bitcoins mining.
He gave steps to follow and introduced an App called "V-MINER", an app that will do the mining for me. That I should download it in play store.
I went to play store and search for this app, but couldn't find it.
I told the guy that I can't find the app, he now said I should call one guy who will send the app to me.
He gave me a number which I later called.
The guy on the other end after explaining how much he bought this app from Europe, asked me to pay N4,000, before he will send the App to me.
That he will only allow me to use this App for 4 months after which I have made my money before he will disconnect me.
That through this App, I will be making $38 daily.

Please who have come across this V-MINER ?

His name is Adeoye something... he's a scammer!
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by Vecto(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lilsameey:
Apart from bit coin and co....we have upcoming crypto currencies like HDA and Pi.....and mining is currently free.....u can Whatapp me....am doing it for free...it takes less stress and HDA will be withdrawable by october/November and it is currently valued at 1.something dollar sha....just Whatapp me 08029655440....again:its for free

What's HDA?

I'm currently mining Pi and I'm at 97. I just recently joined. Please I heard users who don't verify their contact won't be able to claim the pi they mine. How true is this please? My fb account is already verified but my my contact won't verify each time I try and I've given up.
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by ndaman25: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
I was scammed last week for 2k by the guys
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by ThegreatDon: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
I have an app that I mine with. Not btc sha but another crypto and it's free. Mail me if you want to know
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by MikeDewol: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2020
Do you know you can invest in the forex market and early legitimately without knowledge of how to trade your self.

You can invest and earn 20% interest plus your capital at the end of 25working days.
Send me text or whatsapp
To get your financial liberation
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by ara10: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by Hybkay(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hello12:
Good morning

Are u interested in purchasing tronix?
U want to buy and store this upcoming Bitcoin for future purposes?

Look no further wink

At cryptonix, we sell at the best rates u can get. And we deliver ur trons immediately after payment

You are just a DM away from the best rates u can get

I want to sell tron

Check my signature.

NB: trons only for now

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by Hybkay(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
ThegreatDon:
I have an app that I mine with. Not btc sha but another crypto and it's free. Mail me if you want to know
Is it pi
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by ThegreatDon: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hybkay:

Is it pi
Yes
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by timifaithus(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
honeycreamy:
Please I need help on how to get RDP... Anyone please

We had a deal, you don't respond to my calls and messages again

You can't have access to the RDP anymore.

No matter how hard you try. It will not work
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by peaceuchenwoke: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
earn huge amount of bitcoins every seconds even while sleeping mine directly and withdraw register here https://miningbase.cloud/index.php?reffid=qqauo5yc
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by Weeb: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
MineBitcoin:
bro is a big lie I used it and I av reach the minimum withdraw B4, and I withdraw it Bitcoin wallet(blockchain) it will take one to two day to complete the transaction, it work well both phone and laptop, bcoz I used the two with my account, with the pro version it give higher mining speed, not really although is not fast like that but is it far better than Google chrome, there two has the same interface infact cryptotab browser is chrome clone, came to think of what is the benefits of browsing with chrome and won't earn anything, whereas cryptotab browser offer me much better than it, even if it slow I will keep using it

Please what are the specs of the phone you used and what software did you use? Because my Core i5 Quad core with 6GB RAM and no GPU can barely mine without overheating. I want to know the alien technology that is inside your phone.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by ara10: 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by fennels007(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2020
The is a scammer, you will never find the app in play store. He will send you another person's number whom he claim has the app. The person will ask for a token so that he send u the app. They scammers.
He tried me, but fortunately for me, I researched his contact and found that he is a scammer, otherwise I would have been a victim.
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by shammer: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
This how the scam work after you have sent the 4k to him,he will send you the app but the app will not work and you will contact him to complain than he will refer you to other person that has an app that work will it. He will say something like as of last he spoke with him the app is remains two download and he will send u the guy contact and I bet it's the same person and the said person will ask for like more than 40k for it and once u make payment... He will block you...
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by ActivistSlimfeez: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
donyfrank:
This guy got my digits here.
He sent me a WhatsApp message about bitcoins mining.
He gave steps to follow and introduced an App called "V-MINER", an app that will do the mining for me. That I should download it in play store.
I went to play store and search for this app, but couldn't find it.
I told the guy that I can't find the app, he now said I should call one guy who will send the app to me.
He gave me a number which I later called.
The guy on the other end after explaining how much he bought this app from Europe, asked me to pay N4,000, before he will send the App to me.
That he will only allow me to use this App for 4 months after which I have made my money before he will disconnect me.
That through this App, I will be making $38 daily.

Please who have come across this V-MINER ?
let me have his name and his phone number, someone had scam me before with this format, after paid the guy, I did not hear from him again
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by passiveincome02: 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2020

Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by JimmyJab(m): 1:11am On Aug 30, 2020
Even on my Tecno F1(low specs), I haven't had any issues. I am surprised you have.
Weeb:

Please what are the specs of the phone you used and what software did you use? Because my Core i5 Quad core with 6GB RAM and no GPU can barely mine without overheating. I want to know the alien technology that is inside your phone.
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by ActivistSlimfeez: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2020
ndaman25:
I was scammed last week for 2k by the guys
we need to stop this guy, I have the receipt of the amount been paid to him
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by ActivistSlimfeez: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2020
This nigga duped me on the 10th of May, 2020 with the same format using for other persons. I still have to pay him another 2k again when he told me that before I can start making using the app, I must have done a transaction worth 100$ on my blockchain wallet. Heaven will not forgive Joshua Adiele wherever he is.

Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
flames007:
Listen and listen carefully to what i'm about to say.
All 21 million Bitcoin on the planet have been completely mined. The only ways you can now get bitcoin is buying, trading, accepting as a means of payment etc.
Anyone or company who claims to still be mining bitcoin and even telling you to pay a certain amount to purchase mining power are all out to scam you of your hard earned money. In conclusion, other coins can be mined, not bitcoin.
Two, whenever you here someone telling you to call someone else for the info you want, its probably a big scam..... Run.
Three, any app you have to BUY first to make money is probably a scam too.... Run.
Dude, 18.5 million out of 21million btc have been mined.
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
ThegreatDon:
Post it here if you really want to help

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by Funnyemperor(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Scam. The guy is a fool ... Run for your life I ve called him before he has nothing to offer
Re: Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? by Ezypretty: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
This same idiotic scammers scammed me.Then he named it G- Miner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 20 Profitable Business In Nigeria That Will Make You Earn Millions Of Naira / Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc / How Make $200 On VISTALOG ( Is Vistalog Legit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.