Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Husband Starved Me Sexually For 2 Years - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Starved Me Sexually For 2 Years (6069 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: My Husband Starved Me Sexually For 2 Years by Mariangeles(f): 6:16pm On May 22, 2020
Orgasmcoach:
this is how she secretly haves a good laugh with her friends when you beat your hairy dry chest on how you pounded her for 1 hour in the other room, lol
giving a woman orgasm is not by how much you pound her.
the size of the penis does not matter at all
forget the fake "ooohs" and "aaaaaahs"....... you have failed if you can't make her orgasm

You seem to be on a #makewomencum movement undecided

Is that all that matters in a union? What about those with sick spouse?
Should they cheat because their partner is incapable of giving them sex or the so-called orgasm? Hmm?
Stop telling women their happiness depends on a feeling that fades.
Marriage is all about enjoying true companionship with the one you love not fighting for orgasm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dad Still Beats My Mum After 24 Yrs Marriage / Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. / Can I Survive This Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.