Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,379 members, 7,864,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nigeria: Atiku Releases List Of 'corrupt' Buhari Associates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Atiku Releases List Of 'corrupt' Buhari Associates (4012 Views)

How Buhari’s Associates, Relatives Were Defeated In APC Primaries / Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Atiku Releases List Of 'corrupt' Buhari Associates by ITbomb(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2020
We

Re: Nigeria: Atiku Releases List Of 'corrupt' Buhari Associates by Walexdubia(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2020
edoboy74:
17, Issa Yuguda

In 2017, the Bauch State govt. accused Yuguda of looting the state dry, and immediately instituted a petition to the antigraft agency (EFCC), demanding that the ex governor be made to answer for the over N200b that was fraudulently expended under his watch as governor of the state. His case with the EFCC had led to the antigraft agency, seizing his magnificient mansion locate in the heart of Bauchi town.

Yuguda has since run under the cover of the APC, with a view to having his sins forgiven

18, Godswill Akpabio (N108b fraud fraud charge)

The EFCC is investigating allegations that the former governor of Akwa Ibom State, embezzled N108bn during his tenure between 2007 and 2015. This led the anti-graft agency to have written to five banks demanding information on Akwa Ibom State finances under Akpabio's administration, before commencing prosecution.

He is currently taking refuge under the APC, with a view to his sins being forgiven

19, Yemi Osinbajo's N5.8b NEMA fraud allegation

The Vice President, Prof Yemi Osibanjo, a pastor of the Redeem Church and Prof. of Law, was allegedly indicted by a house committee, over the flagrant violation of procurement laws in the disbursement of the sum of N5.8m food intervention program under his watch

20, Governor Ganduje's bribe video scandal

In the last quarter of 2018, Nigerians were stunned by the shocking video of the serving governor of Kano state Alhaji Ganduje collecting large chunks of American dollars from an undisclosed associate and rolling them into his babaringa.

This scandalous incident trended for a very long time on social media. The PMB administration never condemned this action, they rather looked the other way, despite their acclaimed anti-corruption posture

21, Seminu Turaki N5.2b

Turaki, a two-term governor of Jigawa State, is facing multiple charges bordering on criminal conspiracy, stealing, money laundering and misappropriation of public funds, to the tune of N5.2b

After he was arraigned in 2007, he went into hiding and was subsequently declared wanted by the EFCC, for failing to present himself for trial. A warrant directing the Inspector General of Police or his officers, as well as the EFCC, to arrest him, was also issued by the court.

Today, he is comfortably taking refuge in APC

22, Junaid Abdullahi (Border Agency multimillionaire contract scam)

Abdullahi, inlaw to President Mohammadu Buhari, and the Executive Secretary at the Agency, was recently exposed to have used his privileged position to subvert extant procurement laws and awards contracts worth hundreds of millions to companies without relevant prequalification requirements.

About 33 companies were prequalified for eight zonal intervention projects worth over N1.3 billion

under review.

23, Aliyu Wamako (N15bn)

Senator Aliyu Wamakko is in charge of Buhari's campaign in Sokoto State. A few weeks ago, he held a massive rally on behalf of Buhari in order to prove to the President that Governor Aminu Tambuwal's defection would be of no effect.

Wamakko, who served as governor from 2007 to 2015, is under investigation over allegations of theft of public funds and money laundering totalling N15bn

24, Hope Uzodimma ($12b)

The gubernatorial candidate of the APC in Imo State and a close associate of President Mohammadu Buhari, is currently embroiled in a $12m contract scam, leading to his arrest by the Obon Obla's SPIPRPP ( Special Presidential Ivestigation Panel on the Recovery of Public Properties) The senator is alleged to have diverted the sum of $12m for the dredging of the Calabar channel, a contract awarded to his company by the Nigeria Port Authority (NPA).

Uzodimma, is currently flying the APCs flag in the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Imo State, while leading president Buhari's campaign in the state

25, Rotimi Amaechi (N97b)

Amaechi, who was the Director-General of the Buhari Campaign Organisation in 2015, has been charged with the task of ensuring that Buhari is elected a second time.

The Minister of Transport, who recently demeaned the character of his principal in a leaked tape of his private conversation with fiends, was indicted by the Justice George Omeregi-led Rivers State Judicial Commission of Inquiry set up to investigate the sale of state assets.

He and others were accused of allegedly misappropriating N97bn through the sale of the state valued assets.

26, Abdul' aziz Yari (N680m)

The embattled Zamfara state governor is currently alleged to have diverted almost N700m from the Paris Club refunds to his state

In July last year, a Federal High Court in Abuja ordered an interim forfeiture of the sums of N500m and $500,000 (N180m) said to have been looted from the Paris Club refunds made by the Federal Government in favour of the 36 states of the federation.

27, Maikanti Baru (N378b NLNG scandal & $25b NNPC scam)

The state-owned Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) was discovered in October to have illegally diverted N378 billion sourced from the Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) dividend funds to secretly fund subsidy payment on petroleum products.

The fund in question was secretly diverted into payments on petrol supply and distribution when it should have been shared between the federal, state and local governments.

In a similar development, the Minister of State Petroleum had in a leaded letter to President Mohammadu Buhari, alleged that the Group Managing Director, Maikanti Baru, had without due process, awarded contracts to the tune of $25m. The outcry by Nigerians for the probe of the allegation did not yield dividend as an allegation of such magnitude was swept under the carpet by a govt. that pretends to be fighting corruption

28, Ayodele Oke (N13b Ikoyi Flat cash scandal)

The suspended DG of NIA, Ayodele Oke, was at the center of the controversial Ikoyi flat cash scandal, where huge sums of cash in foreign currency were discovered in one the flats, where his wife runs a private firm.

Folashade, the wife of the former NIA boss, was said to have rented the flat for the sum of $1.6m, which she paid cash, and lodged the remaining part of the loot in the safety of the flat before she was expose.

There has been no news of the outcome of the prosecution of either Folashade or the Ayodele Oke under an administration that is fighting corruption.

Ride on,keep on stealing in billions and later we all expect this country to grow...spits
That's y the poverty level and crime level is so high...
Re: Nigeria: Atiku Releases List Of 'corrupt' Buhari Associates by ZAWs: 10:37pm On May 19, 2020
What about himself? (700 Billions)
Re: Nigeria: Atiku Releases List Of 'corrupt' Buhari Associates by edoboy74(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2020
theowane:
Mr Man, the Atiku Abubakar that I know will not go so low as writing names of people for so called corruption. Atiku is a very astute politician, he doesn't play that kind of politics. I think apart from IBB, and Dangote, no Northerner has the kind of friends Atiku has. What you don't even know is that some of people you are calling will help him out in his next Political move. You're just an attention seeker. If you want attention, just say

Bros get sense, even if Atiku never made such statement at least every single penny stolen above is real not fiction. If what you could conclude after reading that epistle is Atiku never said so then I’m very sorry you are devil advocate & people like you can never lead
Re: Nigeria: Atiku Releases List Of 'corrupt' Buhari Associates by theowane: 1:32pm On May 22, 2020
edoboy74:

Bros get sense, even if Atiku never made such statement at least every single penny stolen above is real not fiction. If what you could conclude after reading that epistle is Atiku never said so then I’m very sorry you are devil advocate & people like you can never lead
. See how very daft and uneducated you are. I would never comment on any of your posts anymore cos clearly, you are an illiterate cos i cant see the correlation btw what Atiku has not said, with if the write up is true or not and my ability to lead.
Re: Nigeria: Atiku Releases List Of 'corrupt' Buhari Associates by Inda2020: 1:50pm On May 22, 2020
해튜켜큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ뉴너뉸
Re: Nigeria: Atiku Releases List Of 'corrupt' Buhari Associates by edoboy74(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2020
theowane:
. See how very daft and uneducated you are. I would never comment on any of your posts anymore cos clearly, you are an illiterate cos i cant see the correlation btw what Atiku has not said, with if the write up is true or not and my ability to lead.

Oga you where typing blatant nonsense and in all reunification you where trying to say those statements where not Atiku’s. The question is who cares if Atiku was the auto or not. Your concern shouldn’t be about who the auto is but to confirm if the content of the message is authentic. I don’t give a dhem about what you think, I don’t give a dhem about your sense of reasoning or your ideology of picking out point, I don’t give a dhem about Atiku as well or anybody in power. I only give a dhem about the rate of corruption and embezzlement in Nigeria and that is the primary purpose and content of the post. My friend get lost
Re: Nigeria: Atiku Releases List Of 'corrupt' Buhari Associates by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 22, 2020
Atiku that refused to cum.

Is that one an Atiku?

Mtscheeeewwwwwwww

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos East Senatorial Election: Obaseki, Wike, Makinde To Campaign For Gbadamosi / Is Alao-akala And Other Pdp Candiadtes In Oyo State Disqualified? / "no Wahala " Which Language Is It Hausa, Yoruba Or Pigin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.