Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back (1421 Views)

Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / Rant Hq Founder, Suzan Coker Finally Apologises To Igbos / Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by vincentjk(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2020
This is just sad

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by sexylassie2(f): 12:39pm On May 19, 2020
When KANU was abusing every tribe not his own, we didn't hear nothing from his people.

Suddenly someone said something, they started acting like victims.

5 Likes

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by IduNaOba: 12:44pm On May 19, 2020
Never generalize
Don't be too proud
Always apologize when wrong

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by BrownLondon(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2020
I read her story now.
https://www..ng/talk-zone/nigerian-woman-reveals-husband-poisoned-made-multiple-miscarriages

She had just 2kids.

She mentioned being married for 10years.

Why do ipob love spreading fake news?

3 Likes

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by IduNaOba: 12:46pm On May 19, 2020
sexylassie2:
When KANU was abusing every tribe not his own, we didn't hear nothing the people.

Suddenly someone said something, they started acting like victims.
Abeg remind us what adeyinka grandson is doing again wink

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by IduNaOba: 12:52pm On May 19, 2020
BrownLondon:
I read her story now.
https://www..ng/talk-zone/nigerian-woman-reveals-husband-poisoned-made-multiple-miscarriages

She had just 2kids.

Stop generalizing and calling IPOB over wetin no concern them.
This is what Coker did mentioning igbos over what a few did (which we don't even know what it was sef)
You gave a fake site here is proof

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by BrownLondon(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2020
IduNaOba:

Stop generalizing and calling IPOB over wetin no concern them.
This is what Coker did mentioning igbos over what a few did (which we don't even know what it was sef)
You gave a fake site here is proof
https://www..com/talk/topic,354459.0.html

That must be a mistake.

Something is wrong, I copied this from Naijaloaded but it's showing something else.
Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by IduNaOba: 12:54pm On May 19, 2020
Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by BrownLondon(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2020
IduNaOba:

Same thing. Not working. Send a screenshot
I don't know why it's showing wrong link.

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by vincentjk(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2020
BrownLondon:

https://www..com/talk/topic,354459.0.html

That must be a mistake.

Something is wrong, I copied this from Naijaloaded but it's showing something else.

Stop saying what you don't know, these links ain't opening. What you saw up there is the real story behind everything
Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by BrownLondon(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2020
vincentjk:

Stop saying what you don't know, these links ain't opening. What you saw up there is the real story behind everything
Type this on Google
"Suzan Ade Coker children" click on the Naijaloaded or gistmaniac websites you will see the story there.

I don't know why it's showing something else here, my bad.

Cc. Idunaoba
Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by helinues: 1:02pm On May 19, 2020
So Kaanayo said all this and he expects her not to burst considering how you people are uncultured when it comes to engaging with others.

Kanu and his supporters have been abusing Buhari, Tinubu, Yoruba pastors yet nobody is somersaulting.

Anyways, to be continued here on NL.

Nobody has Monopoly of stupidity

3 Likes

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by Smoke55: 1:53pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:
So Kaanayo said all this and he expects her not to burst considering how you people are uncultured when it comes to engaging with others.

Kanu and his supporters have been abusing Buhari, Tinubu, Yoruba pastors yet nobody is somersaulting.

Anyways, to be continued here on NL.

Nobody has Monopoly of stupidity
just Shut Up! You Guys Keep Mentioning Kanu Up And Down,what Happend To Adeyinka Granson? What Happend To Kemi,what Happend To Tinubu And His Wife,what Happend To Jonaid Mohammed What Happend To Asari Dukombo,what Happend To Oba Of Lagos,what Happend To Shettima,what Happend To Elrufai,and Co? You Guys Are Pathetic,you Keep Complaining About Igbos Hating You,forgetting You Guys Are The Main Generator Of Hate In Nigeria,,,the Truth Is That You Cant Subdue The Igbos No Matter Your Nonsense Utterance,when You Vaberly Attack Us And We Fire Back You Morrons Will Start Shouting That We Are Too Emotional...Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by helinues: 1:55pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
just Shut Up! You Guys Keep Mentioning Kanu Up And Down,what Happend To Adeyinka Granson? What Happend To Kemi,what Happend To Tinubu And His Wife,what Happend To Jonaid Mohammed What Happend To Asari Dukombo,what Happend To Oba Of Lagos,what Happend To Shettima,what Happend To Elrufai,and Co? You Guys Are Pathetic,you Keep Complaining About Igbos Hating You,forgetting You Guys Are The Main Generator Of Hate In Nigeria,,,the Truth Is That You Cant Subdue The Igbos No Matter Your Nonsense Utterance,when You Vaberly Attack Us And We Fire Back You Morrons Will Start Shouting That We Are Too Emotional...Nonsense.

Are now ranting like Coker?

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by Smoke55: 2:02pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:

Are now ranting like Coker?

lolz! Never,i Only Stated The Obvious...You Guys Are Actually The Ones With Victim Mentality,you Will Insult People First When They Come For You,you Will Start Calling Them Children Of Hate,while As You Started The Hate.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by helinues: 2:19pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
lolz! Never,i Only Stated The Obvious...You Guys Are Actually The Ones With Victim Mentality,you Will Insult People First When They Come For You,you Will Start Calling Them Children Of Hate,while As You Started The Hate.

My friend, you are ranting.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by Smoke55: 2:22pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:

My friend, you are ranting.. grin cheesy
smh!! You Are Afonja Any Way I Didnt Expect Any Thing From You Than What You Are Displaying.
Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by helinues: 2:42pm On May 19, 2020
BrownLondon:
I read her story now.

She had just 2kids.

Those people can lie for the world

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by Tmb78(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2020
I believe what the Coker woman did is wrong because she should have apologized and all this would have been a thing of the past.
Having said that, I believe the person who wrote that up there is just being mischievous and petty.
Let's all be cautious at this point and not be ruled by our emotions.
She is London based and not Canada returnee and there is no evidence to suggest what that guy up there purported. Check this out

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by Tmb78(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2020
Read this too.There is nothing online that suggests she had children for 4 Igbo men.Take it easy.
Some nairalanders are even calling the apparently beautiful woman,an ugly baboon grin grin.
I know they are angry,that's why.

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
smh!! You Are Afonja Any Way I Didnt Expect Any Thing From You Than What You Are Displaying.
Stop replying that guy jor
Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by newgroom: 3:32pm On May 19, 2020
She was not talking about Igbo as a tribe. She was addressing the senseless ones on RantHqs. And do you want to say there are not senseless Igbos on RantHqs. Just as we have some senseless ones here on Nairaland. Just as we have senseless Yorubas and senseless Hausa's. Why do you guys like generalisation?

Sebi you have created your own Igbo RantHqs. You have achieved your aim abi?. So, leave the woman alone now. The moment they are not leading a sector, they are angry. Just as they are not happy Yorubas are leading in music and Christianity. The same thing they did oin Nairaland years ago.when you guys left Nairaland to create your own forum, has Nairaland died? Where is your version of Nairaland today? People that are never united wanting to lord it over anybody.

We shall soon see where your own rant group will be in one year. Miserable lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by Smoke55: 3:33pm On May 19, 2020
Pa3cia:
Stop replying that guy jor
ok My Dear, The Guy No Just Get Sense.

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 20, 2020
Smoke55:
ok My Dear, The Guy No Just Get Sense.
No make me laugh abeg
Re: The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back by CeterisXVII: 9:17pm On May 22, 2020
newgroom:
She was not talking about Igbo as a tribe. She was addressing the senseless ones on RantHqs. And do you want to say there are not senseless Igbos on RantHqs. Just as we have some senseless ones here on Nairaland. Just as we have senseless Yorubas and senseless Hausa's. Why do you guys like generalisation?

Sebi you have created your own Igbo RantHqs. You have achieved your aim abi?. So, leave the woman alone now. The moment they are not leading a sector, they are angry. Just as they are not happy Yorubas are leading in music and Christianity. The same thing they did oin Nairaland years ago.when you guys left Nairaland to create your own forum, has Nairaland died? Where is your version of Nairaland today? People that are never united wanting to lord it over anybody.

We shall soon see where your own rant group will be in one year. Miserable lot.
Don't mind them. They are very good at insulting others, but when someone gives them a small taste of their medicine, they start crying and playing the victim card....

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Buys Lafshar Bag Worth Over N387,000 / Reality Star, Mercy Eke Shows Off Her New G-wagon. / Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Set To Marry Seventh Wife, Aridunu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.