Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

#covid19 Is Not A Joke, You Are The Joke: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #covid19 Is Not A Joke, You Are The Joke: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari (398 Views)

Deaths At APC Rivers Rally: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#covid19 Is Not A Joke, You Are The Joke: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Supremeboss: 12:52pm On May 19, 2020
Nigerian businessman and philanthropist, Reno Omokri has responded to President Buhari's advice during a virtual meeting with the governors.

The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Monday, told state governors not to take the raging COVID-19 pandemic as a joke.

Reno Omokri in his response told President Buhari that he himself is the joke. He also criticized the federal government's recent claims of spending N1billion Naira to feed school children at home and also the recent news that President Buhari wants to borrow $7 Billion. READ WHAT HE SAID HERE: https://naijaresources.com/covid19-is-not-a-joke-you-are-the-joke-reno-omokri-blasts-buhari/

Re: #covid19 Is Not A Joke, You Are The Joke: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by temblor1(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2020
Buhari don turn Aso Rock to kindergarten hide and seek playground sad
Re: #covid19 Is Not A Joke, You Are The Joke: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Egalitarian1: 2:21pm On May 19, 2020
Reno my man! Hahaha

You won't kill person shaa
Re: #covid19 Is Not A Joke, You Are The Joke: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by KAHBOOM: 2:30pm On May 19, 2020
Both buhari,the governors o and the virus are all jokers.

Please I want somebody to direct me to anybody that knows somebody, that knows anybody, that knows somebody that have this virus in Nigeria

I am tired of searching for someone with the easily communicable DEADLY virus here in Nigeria.

As for the school feeding program, had it been schools were open Nigerians won't complain.

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Writes For Newsweek / .. / Who Else Agrees With Rauf Aregbesola, Minister Of Interior On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.