Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Learn Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Learn Akwa Ibom (175 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Akwa Ibom by Amos1423(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2020
There always have been no stregnth in this country for us to draw from mostly in times like this. The world I know for sure is moving towards a dramatic change as a result of this pandemic, crude oil mostly will be hugely affected as already alternative sources of energy is being looked into and believe me our dear country will be the 'grass that will suffer when two elephants fight'. Gone are those days when this notion 'its high time we looked into the development of our country' was upheld cause when the rest of the world would be busy looking into areas that was affected during the pandemic we would be looking both into areas affected before and during the pandemic which as we all know isn't a good thing for us. I laughed when I heard the state government (Akwa Ibom) rejected vehicles that was given to them by ExxonMobil all in the name of not being fit for the purpose it was given (vehicles that in the next two years would be parked at different sites without being properly taken care of), this was the same government that shared to some ''audio rice'' and to some little or nothing for an entire period of two weeks which they forced families with children, people's whose only hope of survival was streets, if the Government could single handedly reject both pallatives from federal government (rice) and ExxonMobil can't we the youth draw inspiration from that single act and reject the bad roads they've been constructing? Stone them each time they make political speeches that ain't right and as well do away with the public enticement during campaigns and fight till everything is almost right. It's high time we start thinking about our generation yet unborn and forget about what we could gain from the course we will uphold cause if only our fathers could do this Nigeria today could had been also a competitor of America and the rest of the world.
Re: Learn Akwa Ibom by IduNaOba: 1:06pm On May 19, 2020
I want to learn ụna language to come and get myself an uyo damsel.
That's all

(1) (Reply)

Laws Of Unitary Nigeria Empower Forcible Occupation Of South & Middle Belt - Lnc / Majority Of Nigerians Have A Mental Problem / APC NWC Can’t Decide Edo Primary Mode, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.