Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Football Fans React To The New Look Of Ashley Young After Growing Hair - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Fans React To The New Look Of Ashley Young After Growing Hair (782 Views)

The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. / Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale / Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Fans React To The New Look Of Ashley Young After Growing Hair by Depoga123(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2020
One of the moments that got fans amazed on social media on Monday 18th of
May 2020 was the new look of the former Machester United star, Ashley Young
that surfaced online in the early hours of the day. This picture created alot of
reactions from football fans on social media. While alot of people are surprised to
see Ashley Young looking completely different and younger with his new look,
others are expressing surprises on why Ashley Young decided to keep bald
despite having a better look with the hair over the years.

See some of the comments from the football fans below;

@ skinniar wrote on twitter : "What’s spinning me is the fact that his hairline is
decent?? I need to see the middle of his head, no way he went bald just like that,
somethings gotta give.Excuse me I need a time out here. This man was
voluntarily bald?"

@ FutbolBible wrote on twitter : "The world really has gone crazy now. Ashley
Young has hair. Let me repeat it for you. That same Ashley Young has hair".
@ issakingg1 wrote : "This guy scammed the whole fan base � thought he was
bald for the past 10 years".

@ frenkie_adi wrote : "The world really has gone crazy now. Cause former Man
United player Ashley Young has hair. I repeat, he is not bald and my whole life
been a lie!"

While the fans above are surprised that Ashley Young wasn't really bald, the
following comments are from fans who just expressed their thoughts on his new
look;

Read more here....https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=985420a5e5aa583d6fabcedc0b27ac72&news_entry_id=s7e6b8d77200519en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=358c216dd52ab335f9f31972cbe94b5993522763&from=publisher

Re: Football Fans React To The New Look Of Ashley Young After Growing Hair by Flexy2vybes(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2020
naaa mehn this pix looks old, but he is cute with hair tho
Re: Football Fans React To The New Look Of Ashley Young After Growing Hair by utytill(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2020
Financial Management Technique.

May be he realizes how much he had spent for barbing,then he decided to change style.
No shishi for barber.
Re: Football Fans React To The New Look Of Ashley Young After Growing Hair by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2020
he looks much older with hair than bald hair
Re: Football Fans React To The New Look Of Ashley Young After Growing Hair by Homers123(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2020
I have been watching him since his Aston Villa days, I am just seeing him with hair on his head. Can I sue him for public deceit,lol?

(1) (Reply)

Edinson Cavani Agrees 2year Deal With Manchester United / Injured Italian Player Miraculously Recovers As Soon As Italy Scores / Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Doesn't Want Him To Marry Georgina Rodriguez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.