Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,737 members, 7,827,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers (22833 Views)

Air Force Wings 6 New Helicopter Pilots, Assures Of Sustained Air Power Delivery / FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari / Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Godons1: 7:05pm On May 19, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Did Amechi succeed when Rivers State was taken away from him using federal might?

Amaechi was through with his second term as the Governor of Rivers. If there is anything like 3rd term, Amaechi would've won his re-election into the 3rd term.

God bless Amaechi.
God bless President Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Belleful: 7:07pm On May 19, 2020
na only poor people wen no get mouth na wike day form gra-gra for.
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Moventist: 7:24pm On May 19, 2020
Godons1:

Amaechi was through with his second term as the Governor of Rivers. If there is anything like 3rd term, Amaechi would've won his re-election into the 3rd term.

God bless Amaechi.
God bless President Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

How comes he didn't succeed in putting in Governor in 2015 and 2019 the rocking Wike ensures that demonic APC don't exist in the state
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by AmazingELixir: 7:25pm On May 19, 2020
grin grin grin

A whole lot of frustrated miscreants making comments on the front page...the withdrawal of the charges was sequel to the apology and understanding reached with the Caverton boss.

Ever since the faceoff Caverton now complies with the state directives and not the nonsense waiver they claim the ministry of aviation gave them . I don't expect most of the commentators here to know that, ignorance and baseless sentiment is well enshrined on their genomes .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Moventist: 7:25pm On May 19, 2020
Belleful:
na only poor people wen no get mouth na wike day form gra-gra for.

Your brain should have think something different Na !
Imagine using your brain to type this nonsens!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Moventist: 7:26pm On May 19, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

A whole lot of frustrated miscreants making comments on the front page...the withdrawal of the charges was sequel to the apology and understanding reached with the Caverton boss.

Ever since the faceoff Caverton now complies with the state directives and not the nonsense waver they claim the ministry of aviation gave them . I don't expect most of the commentators here to know that, ignorance and baseless sentiment is well enshrined on their genomes .

Don't mind the miscreants who don't have details on ground

ExxonMobil who threatened to go on strike tomorrow will pay courtesy call to Wike.
Business organisation don't want to engagement itself in politics because they will be the biggest losers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by onadana: 7:56pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
See how that useless SS guy handcuffed pilot. Tomorrow they will meet and he would be looking for favour from him.

Him go school last last nah connection him take join DSS.
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by desiredhome: 8:00pm On May 19, 2020
Flexherbal:
Men in high places must have called him.

The Igbo him take done clear from him eye

1 Like

Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by xanto: 8:00pm On May 19, 2020
He has been acting so tough... BUT its becoming more clear dat most of d cases we hav in 9ja is not covid 19 but covid419... cheesy
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Godons1: 8:00pm On May 19, 2020
Moventist:

How comes he didn't succeed in putting in Governor in 2015 and 2019 the rocking Wike ensures that demonic APC don't exist in the state

Sit down and watch how APC will take over Rivers I the next election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Odogwu999(m): 8:12pm On May 19, 2020
Him never complete em apology 4 him WIKED acts i dy watchout
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Moventist: 8:15pm On May 19, 2020
Godons1:

Sit down and watch how APC will take over Rivers I the next election.

I am used to hearing that . Parkwell jooo
APC don't have office in Rivers state neither do they have structure. Wike has strike in between them . They are in court trying to Patch the party
You know what? Before the reach supreme court , they won't have Candidate again
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Godons1: 8:20pm On May 19, 2020
Moventist:

E pain this Wike supporter well. grin grin grin

Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Colynzonature: 8:22pm On May 19, 2020
He withdrew case against high risk people but arbitrary demolished Hotel without court order.
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by senatordave1(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2020
Moventist:

APC don't have office in Rivers state neither do they have structure. Wike has strike in between them . They are in court trying to Patch the party
You know what? Before the reach supreme court , they won't have Candidate again

Boy,is this how you are afraid of apc? You are not talking about election grounds but you are depending on courts? Pdp is finished
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by AmazingELixir: 8:32pm On May 19, 2020
Colynzonature:
He withdrew case against high risk people but arbitrary demolished Hotel without court order.

Perhaps if you make out time to read through the penalties for flouting the executive order you wouldn't be posting this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Moventist: 8:36pm On May 19, 2020
senatordave1:

Boy,is this how you are afraid of apc? You are not talking about election grounds but you are depending on courts? Pdp is finished
Hahaha! Imagine !
Someone denied the existence of your failed party and you're talking of election ?
Who is master?

You won't be on the ballot talk more of contesting . Take heart do!!
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by senatordave1(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2020
Moventist:

Hahaha! Imagine !
Someone denied the existence of your failed party and you're talking of election ?
Who is master?

You won't be on the ballot talk more of contesting . Take heart do!!

Cowardice is not a good thing nor something to be proud of.do you remember how magnus Abe routed pdp in 2016 rerun? Same will happen in 3 years time
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Moventist: 8:51pm On May 19, 2020
senatordave1:

Cowardice is not a good thing nor something to be proud of.do you remember how magnus Abe routed pdp in 2016 rerun? Same will happen in 3 years time
Where was Magnus Abe in 2019. Is Rivers State having only one senatorial zone ?
Mind you Wike's Senatorial district is more than half of Rivers State
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by gr8child(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2020
Will he also undemolish the hotel?
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Belleful: 9:32pm On May 19, 2020
Moventist:

Your brain should have think something different Na ! Imagine using your brain to type this nonsens!
Mr brain tumor., write ur own. EWU MOROCCO
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Sniper101(m): 9:47pm On May 19, 2020
This right here is Nigerian politics for you.
Wike just used Caverton Helicopters to make small noise and then cashout small thing afterwards grin

.....if you don't know how to play the game, you have no business being in the game cool

Wike my man smiley
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Sniper101(m): 10:07pm On May 19, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Did Amechi succeed when Rivers State was taken away from him using federal might?

Ah swear, federal power really frustrated Amaechi that period.
They(Wike & Patience) really dealt with my amiable Governor(Amaechi) then.

When he(Amaechi) came to my LGA that season to canvass for votes, seeing how frail and lean he looked, I really pitied him cos one could just tell, at once, that dude was inwardly troubled; like someone battling with powers beyond him.
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Sniper101(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2020
desiredhome:

You must be an Agbero to like Agbero like wike

IF ONLY being an agbero will make one a local government chairman of an LGA as big & lucrative as Obio/Akpor, then catapult one to being a minister of the Federal Republic and then an Executive Governor

...who wouldn't like to be an 'agbero' ? grin
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by desiredhome: 10:35pm On May 19, 2020
Sniper101:

IF ONLY being an agbero will make one a local government chairman of an LGA as big & lucrative as Obio/Akpor, then catapult one to being a minister of the Federal Republic and then an Executive Governor

...who wouldn't like to be an 'agbero' ? grin

Hungry man's mentality,.......
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by crown08(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2020
Godons1:
Wike too dey chest beat. You can't fight the FG, especially when Buhari is the President.
Amaechi did it with Goodluck Jonathan and succeeded, Wike thought he could try that with Buhari. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wike na big Coward.
november 2019
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Sniper101(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2020
desiredhome:

Hungry man's mentality,.......

The way you are...
Are you well-fed undecided
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by desiredhome: 12:07am On May 20, 2020
Sniper101:

The way you are...
Are you well-fed undecided

And how do you know if I'm feeding well or not......is it not the poverty that is ravaging you,
that have blindfolded you?
I'm sure you are one of the agberos he has put on the streets to be running after cars......
You better go for brain check before it gets out of hand........
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by Sniper101(m): 12:33am On May 20, 2020
desiredhome:

And how do you know if I'm feeding well or not......is it not the poverty that is ravaging you,
that have blindfolded you?
I'm sure you are one of the agberos he has put on the streets to be running after cars......
You better go for brain check before it gets out of hand........

As far as your father haven't gone for his own brain check yet, I think I'll pass.
Thanks!
Re: Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers by ddeola: 5:30am On May 20, 2020
Wetin e withdraw abi e lose for court ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ignoramus political jobbers. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals / Jim Obazee Uncovers Fresh N3trillion COVID Loans & Others Mismanaged By Emefiele / See The Moment President Buhari Arrived Gambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.