Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Hidden History Of Igboland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hidden History Of Igboland (1421 Views)

See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Hidden History Of Igboland by Sunshineg5(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

yorrober revisionism. I went to school to you people, I wonder why my yoruba classmates didn't make all these anti-Biafran comments whenever we talked about the civil war. They cowardly pretended to sympathize with Ibos during the discussion instead of saying their minds and insulting Biafra. grin

I would have had fun breaking tons of yoruba teeth and nostrils if they are bold enough to air their honest feeling about Biafra like you are doing here. grin

Cowards!

The way you type like a two by two shop apprentice doesn't show you attended any school of repute TBH. cheesy
Re: Hidden History Of Igboland by meeky007(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

yorrober revisionism. I went to school with you people, I wonder why my yoruba classmates didn't make all these anti-Biafran comments whenever we talked about the civil war. They cowardly pretended to sympathize with Ibos during the discussion instead of saying their minds and insulting Biafra. grin

I would have had fun breaking tons of yoruba teeth and nostrils if they were bold enough to air their honest feeling about Biafra like you are doing here. grin

Cowards!

never trust them saboteurs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Important Lesson To Learn From Obaseki's Saga / Kano Ulammas, Jumma'at Imams Endorse Tinubu To Succeed Buhari In 2023 / BREAKING: Cross River CP Abdulkadir Jimoh Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.