Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Music Download Bloggers Come Here! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Music Download Bloggers Come Here! (403 Views)

Bloggers Come In / Nigerian Bloggers,come Let's Promote Ourselves! / Bloggers Come And Help Me, I Will Pay You Via Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Download Bloggers Come Here! by KenyanBlogger(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2020
Hello, kindly help me on how to start a music download website.

I have everything- domain, hosting etc, what are the tools for starting a good music download site?
Re: Music Download Bloggers Come Here! by bedfordng(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2020
to start a music download site without having issues with DMC and slow site when traffic started pumping in.

here is what you need. a DMCA ignored vps hosting, a good simple theme that is not heavy, your strategy to drive traffic to the site. your plan for monetisation.

why I stated vps is because you will thank yourself for optin for it from the start because moving from hosting to the other when artiste started slamming you with copyright which your hosting might suspend your account or when you started getting traffic to the site, shared hosting will not give you the speed you would want because the site speed will be very slow and your hosting provider might suspend it.

there are sites that sell cheap vps which can serve you for this purpose for a start.

also, don't ever make the mistake of using a Nigerian hosting provider or your local country hosting provider if the site has heavy traffic else you will have yourself to be blamed.
Re: Music Download Bloggers Come Here! by Gistcfr: 8:20pm On May 19, 2020
We can design a music blog for and any things u need

(1) (Reply)

Laravel Tutorial / Adsense / Digital Marketing Training By Kelben Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.