Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

5 Things Currently Serving Corpers And Pcms Must Do - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Things Currently Serving Corpers And Pcms Must Do (361 Views)

Basic Computer Skills For Corpers And Aspirants / NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Currently Serving Corpers And Pcms Must Do by Leece(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2020
if you are a PCM or currently a corper my best advice to you is ensure that you use the period to network and do a lot of planning. life wouldn't remain as it is for you after service. there would be no 33k at the end of the month and if no job is on the horizon you will regret that you never saved a part of your allowee to cater for needs after service even tho you might be a little dependent on your parent after service, i tell you total dependence on your parent can turn them to nagging parents. if you haven't gone for service or yet then do this things:

1- try an online course
2- you can draw a business plan
3- volunteer your skills
4- map out plans for your future
5- read books that will make you grow(mentally,spiritually,financially),
i agree that are some of you who must have exhausted this things i listed, please dont relent, do more and be more!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Be The Best In Your Life's Endeavours? Check Out These Tips / How To Start FOREX With Less Than $10 / Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.