Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Pius Odubu Congratulates The Royal Family Of Benin On The Birth Of A New Prince - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pius Odubu Congratulates The Royal Family Of Benin On The Birth Of A New Prince (344 Views)

Royal Family Rejects Abdulwasiu Gbolahan Lawal As New Oniru Of Iruland / Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pius Odubu Congratulates The Royal Family Of Benin On The Birth Of A New Prince by InfernoNig: 3:26pm On May 19, 2020
PIUS ODUBU CONGRATULATES THE ROYAL FAMILY OF BENIN ON THE BIRTH OF A NEW PRINCE

I wish to congratulate His Royal Majesty Omo N' Oba N' Edo Uku Akpolokpolo , Oba Ewuare 11 on the birth into the Benin Royal family of a new Prince.

I have no doubt that this great news, is a sign of good things for the Benin Kingdom during your reign as the custodian of our rich tradition and culture.

I pray God Almighty to substain the new prince to grow in the splendour of the rich cultural heritage which the Royal family epitomizes.

Umogun, your leadership has earned us a positive perception in the eyes of the world and we pray that God and our ancestors will continue to uphold you and the entire Benin Traditional Council.

I wish the new born prince, abundance of blessings and may he grow in strength and wisdom of God almighty .

I therefore wish to congratulate the Royal family on this great ocassion .

Oba Ghator Okpere, Iseeeee !!!

( SGD)
H.E, DR. PIUS E. ODUBU, MHR
Former Deputy Governor,
Edo state.

Re: Pius Odubu Congratulates The Royal Family Of Benin On The Birth Of A New Prince by gregyboy(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2020
Umogun gha to kpere...... Ise

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Celebration In Ethiopia / Ado-Odo Monarch To Lay Foundation Of Private Residence, 70 Obas To Attend / Hebraic Origins Of The Jos Plateau Angas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.