Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: (2547 Views)

The Lies Of Action Movies Especially Chinese Films / How Well Do U Follow South-american (especially Mexican) Soaps? / Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Mygoldie(f): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2011
kay-money:

Correct I have them and they arent bad wink

''they'' i thought you a monogamist. undecided embarassed
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by kaymoney2(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mygoldie:

''they'' i thought you a monogamist. undecided embarassed

Hahaha Goldie Mono - what I will Mono when the time to mono comes now am still Mega/poly grin cheesy
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2011
[color=#0055bb]LORD HAVE MERCY PINKEEEEEEEEEH!  angry  angry  angry  angry

BEHAVE! A WAM TU YU?!  angry

i think u enjoy this beef! grin[/COLOR]
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Mygoldie(f): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2011
kay-money:

Hahaha Goldie Mono - what I will Mono when the time to mono comes now am still Mega/poly grin cheesy

may i ask why you choose to be mega/poly for now?
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by kaymoney2(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

He is sorting his visa issues with a fat low self esteem white girl grin grin grin grin

Crackhead for your information I dont need to renew any visa i think you know what that means am not on student visa stupendious nonentity grin
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by kaymoney2(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mygoldie:

may i ask why you choose to be mega/poly for now?

GOLDIE Because am enjoying the attention I get from them in da club wink kiss kiss
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

He is sorting his visa issues with a fat low self esteem white girl  grin grin grin grin

[color=#0055bb]Kay, bro please forgive me ok?

but. . . .
[size=18pt]LMFAO!!!!!![/size]

*COMPOSES SELF  grin grin*

@PINKY  angry  angry angry  angry grin[/COLOR]
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Mygoldie(f): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2011
whoopie really?

ummm. . . don't forget to come back home(nija) tho. undecided undecided
@kay
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

Naija women are decapitated as witches, always visiting voodoo doctors to harm their men, mischevious, will marry a rich man even if he has a wife,   

DECAPITATED? or depicted? cheesy grin
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by pinky17: 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2011
kay-money:

Crackhead for your information I dont need to renew any visa i think you know what that means am not on student visa stupendious nonentity grin

Where you live is where the crackheads are  grin grin grin grin I seem to have touched a soft spot cool cool cool slowpoke , in the criminal sense  grin grin I know you do not even have a student visa , you came through france and then dublin you get my drift,
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by kaymoney2(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

[color=#0055bb]Kay, bro please forgive me ok?

but. . . .
[size=18pt]LMFAO!!!!!![/size]

*COMPOSES SELF  grin grin*

@PINKY  angry  angry angry  angry grin[/COLOR]

SHe is far away in Kigali struggling with warlords and rebels and never had that opportunity of travelling abroad talkless of bleeping a whitey tongue grin
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Atreides(f): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

DECAPITATED? or depicted?  cheesy grin
Lol. . No it depends on the 'context'. Apparently,decapitated works too. . grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Mygoldie(f): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2011
Lol. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2011
*opens up a bag of banana chips & Mumbas and gets a bottle of Kola Champagne*  grin

kay-money:

SHe is far away in Kigali struggling with warlords and rebels and never had that opportunity of travelling abroad talkless of bleeping a whitey tongue grin

[color=#0055bb]KAY MONEEEEY! BEHAVE!  angry

*smacks on the banana chips some more  grin*

LMAO@ Atreides grin[/COLOR]
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by kaymoney2(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

Where you live is where the crackheads are  grin grin grin grin I seem to have touched a soft spot cool cool cool slowpoke , in the criminal sense  grin grin I know you do not even have a student visa , you came through france and then dublin you get my drift,

Am not like your brothers and Sisters that travelled abroad through desert and high sea. when the Kigali war was coming near and near to your door step grin grin
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by iyatrustee(f): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2011
Who be dis pinky girl sef? Just seeking attention everywia and to tink she registered just today!
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by pinky17: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2011
[/quote][quote author=MzD@rkSkin link=topic=586859.msg7544592#msg7544592 date=1295207755]
DECAPITATED? or depicted?  cheesy grin

I think I can use that word decapitated too,
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by kaymoney2(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2011
iyatrustee:

Who be dis pinky girl sef? Just seeking attention everywia and to tink she registered just today!

@Iya werrin dey naww wink Leave that nonentity alone she lacks the X-factor to make any stunt here tongue
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by pinky17: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2011
kay-money:

Am not like your brothers and Sisters that travelled abroad through desert and high sea. when the Kigali war was coming near and near to your door step grin grin

Kigali War  grin na wa oo ! they just boarded a flight and seek asylum , no need to sleep with some white fat woman in scotland and eating her pussy for papers grin
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

I think I can use that word decapitated too,  

really?
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Mygoldie(f): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2011
Pinky no dey talk to our baba like that oh. , , girls dey vex oooh, be warned!! angry
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by pinky17: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

really?

as a metaphor wink
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by kaymoney2(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

Kigali War  grin na wa oo ! they just boarded a flight and seek asylum , no need to sleep with some white fat woman in scotland and eating her kitty for papers grin

Am not from Kigali naww  cool am a full blooded 9ja** And we are not known to be an asylum seeker unlike your Zimbabwe, Kenya brothers and sisters grin

Mygoldie:

Pinky no dey talk to our baba like that oh. , , girls dey vex oooh, be warned!! angry

@ Goldie baba go soon curse pinky because she dey disrespect her elder   grin cheesy
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Coolabbie: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2011
So pinky still dey here. @kay how u dey,long tym no hear.
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2011
Kaymoney be nice now. Asylum seeking is serious! Anything can happen esp. in Africa at a time when times are changing and tensions are common, God forbid but Nigeria can easily fall victim to an all out war and the rest that follows.  angry angry stop being a meanie-head!
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Mygoldie(f): 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mzdark talk to your Zimb sister.

Kay na our baba.lol
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by kaymoney2(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Kaymoney be nice now. Asylum seeking is serious! Anything can happen esp. in Africa at a time when times are changing and tensions are common, God forbid but Nigeria can easily fall victim to an all out war and the rest that follows.  angry angry stop being a meanie-head!

@ Mzdark Hmm   ok

Coolabbie:

So pinky still dey here. @kay how u dey,long tym no hear.

@ Coolabbie Sweerie am cool I have been so busy. Hope you aRE good over there. If so DOXOLOGY grin
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by pinky17: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2011
kay-money:

Am not from Kigali naww  cool am a full blown 9ja** And we are not known to be an asylum seeker unlike your Zimbabwe, Kenya brothers and sisters grin

Stop smoking the crack hun , sell it you make more profit, I was responding to your insult about the kigali war, that they just seek asylum instead of eating a a fat glaswegian pussy for status. grin I hope we are n the same page,
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2011
kay-money:

@ Mzdark Hmm   ok

@ Coolabbie Sweerie am cool I have been so busy. Hope you aRE good over there. If so DOXOLOGY grin

Errrm, ok? seriously? hmmmmm. Not like Kay-money to give up  undecided

if she replies then go on LOL. I tried. Nothing i fear more on here than having a fall out with Kay-money or sagamite!!!!
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2011
woww poster again , welcome to my zone now i can fire u wella

onyara wetin do u sef , runaway tozo, to think i was feelin sorry for ur asss in d oda thread wen u claimed 9ja women were horrible to u ,now i see y cus u a born gorillla , u escape for d national resort ,no offence jus keeping peace wiv my heddiotiv zimbo inlaws tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by kaymoney2(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2011
[size=15pt] @ Mzdark and ALL members=> the person behind this Pinky17 i know him well
He is a man
He Changed his name from ZIMRiLL to pinky17
We both live in Glasgow
He is a Zimbabwaen end of story
[/size],
Re: Why Is It In Most Naija Especially Youruba Movies: by Mygoldie(f): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2011
i thought as much Kay,,he sound more like a guy, than a girl.

Aamir Khan PK (2014) Box Office Prediction / Best Telegram Movie Download Channel / Whats Your Pick On The Best Naija Music Video This 2006

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53