Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Pls How Can I Treat A Bad And Aching Tooth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls How Can I Treat A Bad And Aching Tooth (305 Views)

How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Treat A Bad And Aching Tooth by holarmylekan(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2020
Pls Nairalanders, what can I use to treat a bad and aching tooth or something that will force it to remove
Please moderators, help me push this to the front page
Re: Pls How Can I Treat A Bad And Aching Tooth by TheBusinessHub: 5:04pm On May 19, 2020
Do you experience very painful migraines and sleepless nights
Re: Pls How Can I Treat A Bad And Aching Tooth by holarmylekan(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2020
TheBusinessHub:
Do you experience very painful migraines and sleepless nights

Yes
Re: Pls How Can I Treat A Bad And Aching Tooth by blackboy(m): 6:08pm On May 19, 2020
Have it removed - simply visit a dentist.
Re: Pls How Can I Treat A Bad And Aching Tooth by Cocoyamu: 6:22pm On May 19, 2020
Does the aching tooth have a cavity (hole) on it?
Re: Pls How Can I Treat A Bad And Aching Tooth by Cobrabitter(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2020
You want to remove it? Contact your doctor

You want to treat it, Contact me 09069111488 on whatsapp
Re: Pls How Can I Treat A Bad And Aching Tooth by holarmylekan(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2020
Cocoyamu:
Does the aching tooth have a cavity (hole) on it?
Yes
Re: Pls How Can I Treat A Bad And Aching Tooth by Cocoyamu: 4:02pm On May 25, 2020
holarmylekan:

Yes
Okay it's simple, and cost nothing.

See go buy garlic.

Peel the back of a single strand, and try to place it on the aching tooth (particularly in the hole). It's good you do this before you sleep at night, just so it could stay in the cavity through the night.

I promise you'll come back here to say 'thank you' by Morning.

Go enjoy relief, and sin no more. cheesy

Note: I also learnt this technique here on NL, and it's been working for me. May God bless the dude that shared the knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Kolpophobia (fear Of Female Genitals): Causes, Symptoms, And Remedies / My Cousin Sister Cant Lift A Ceramic Cup / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.