Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization (593 Views)

#endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by murecool(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2020
Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo Tweets:
Today, I presided over the National Council of Privatization. We discussed comprehensive healthcare reforms & issues in the power sector.

The Council approved the preparation of a draft legislative instrument to enact the Health Sector Bill and associated legislation.

https://www.yemiosinbajo.ng/vp-osinbajo-presides-over-virtual-meeting-of-national-council-on-privatization-on-19-05-2020/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by ignis: 6:03pm On May 19, 2020
The tradermoni vp

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by Yenefer(f): 6:03pm On May 19, 2020
The right honorable gentleman
God bless you sir, the next president of Nigeria. If any I-pigs mention me, they're not legitimately born

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by AsomughaChuks05: 6:10pm On May 19, 2020
If VP Osinbajo can make a firm commitment to Nigerians that he will take back the power DISCOs from the thieves and incompetent buffons currently running them, particularly the EEDC, and hand them all to Siemens like the late Abba Kyari was planning to, I would seriously consider him for President in 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by festacman(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2020
Intellect. Versatility. Industry.
O L U Y E M I☆O S I N B A J O
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by helinues: 6:20pm On May 19, 2020
Ride on able VP. The FIXER

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by Babyforever(f): 6:23pm On May 19, 2020
I'm more concern about the OP murecool so you're still on 3G while your mates are on 5G undecided This is why i don't like Nigerian men they're too backward in everything.....If not a foreigner i'm not getting married
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by kokakola: 6:49pm On May 19, 2020
Such a calm gentleman. In my opinion, Nigeria's kind of politics doesn't really fit his personality. But he decided to go into it anyway.
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by murecool(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2020
Babyforever:
I'm more concern about the OP murecool so you're still on 3G while your mates are on 5G undecided This is why i don't like Nigerian men they're too backward in everything.....If not a foreigner i'm not getting married
you need epp
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by Joylove2324(f): 7:16pm On May 19, 2020
Our power sector really need special attention and i'm glad this administration is doing just that. Thank you Prof Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by Zeemam: 7:18pm On May 19, 2020
The VP is doing well

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by TheRareGem1(f): 7:19pm On May 19, 2020
Covid19 has taught us some lessons; there's need to go back to the drawing board and create policies that will help shape our health delivery system from the downstream (primary health) to the upstream (Tertiary health).
Osinbajo is surely a proactive man.
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 7:20pm On May 19, 2020
Power and health sector are two important sectors that need to be reformed at this moment. We hope for a brighter future
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by Joylove2324(f): 7:23pm On May 19, 2020
ignis:
The tradermoni vp
Yes, he is the most active VP in the history of our democracy

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by murecool(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2020
ignis:
The tradermoni vp
hope mumcy don collect.
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by maybanks: 7:27pm On May 19, 2020
Learning lessons from the effect of COVID19 is quite important. Kudos to the council on the move to rejig the health sector
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by NwaNimo1(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2020
Thieves......
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2020
The audio council for d local yoruba slave of Buhari who must be kept busy with toys while Buhari fills all federal headship with HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims only. Firs just sacked all Christians directors and replaced with muslims nupe in a flash....!
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by Joylove2324(f): 7:36pm On May 19, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Thieves......
The thief died few weeks ago

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by Joylove2324(f): 7:37pm On May 19, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
[s][/s]The audio council for d local yoruba slave of Buhari who must be kept busy with toys while Buhari fills all federal headship with HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims only. Firs just sacked all Christians directors and replaced with muslims nupe in a flash....![s][/s]
Continue wailing

Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by Babyforever(f): 7:39pm On May 19, 2020
murecool:
you need epp
Walahi kayi hakali dani
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by okefrancis: 7:42pm On May 19, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Thieves......
You mean your useless and barbaric biological father
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by sammyj: 7:43pm On May 19, 2020
Our amiable VP ride on!! Leave that dead imposter to keep on searching for you!!
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by okefrancis: 7:44pm On May 19, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
The audio council for d local yoruba slave of Buhari who must be kept busy with toys while Buhari fills all federal headship with HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims only. Firs just sacked all Christians directors and replaced with muslims nupe in a flash....!
Your hatred will soon � put you into grave like your IPOB LEADER, MUMU
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by okefrancis: 7:46pm On May 19, 2020
ignis:
The tradermoni vp
Mere seeing your name will definitely know where you belonged , he-goat
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by Joyce95: 8:03pm On May 19, 2020
Ever busy VP
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by Okoroawusa: 8:03pm On May 19, 2020
I Love PYO
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by Okoroawusa: 8:05pm On May 19, 2020
Babyforever:
Babe you dey vex o!
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by Joyce95: 8:05pm On May 19, 2020
Ever hard working VP
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by OgundeleTeju: 8:01am On May 20, 2020
ignis:
The tradermoni vp
you are a fool no doubt
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by OgundeleTeju: 8:04am On May 20, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
If VP Osinbajo can make a firm commitment to Nigerians that he will take back the power DISCOs from the thieves and incompetent buffons currently running them, particularly the EEDC, and hand them all to Siemens like the late Abba Kyari was planning to, I would seriously consider him for President in 2023.
it is never in his juridiction to make that happen,he has a boss and it is only his boss that can do that not him
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Meeting Of National Council On Privatization by Charmingrascal(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2020
Wailers and children of hate must wail

(1) (Reply)

Sir Ahmadu: If The East Insist On Seceding,then Other Nigerians Ought To Concede / Oshiomole Vs Obaseki - Tell Nigerians The University You Attended? / BREAKING: Court Of Appeal Upholds Oshiomhole’s Suspension As APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.