Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks (16105 Views)

LASG To Remove Residential Buildings Converted To Worship Centres & Clubs / President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres / COVID-19: Abia Relaxes Lockdown, Work Resumes, Worship Centres, Markets To Open (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks by penpusher302: 8:28pm On May 19, 2020
Everybody knows they lifted lockdown because of Eidel Fitri.
Re: Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks by ifko: 9:39pm On May 19, 2020
Did they close there mosque before

Re: Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks by Yngson25(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2020
Yuceeluv:
Nassarawa and sokoto states seem to be the most peaceful northern states.
is abuja in the north? I don't think nasarawa state is in the north but middle belt rather
Re: Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 19, 2020
Yuceeluv:
Make maraba boys no hear you
Re: Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks by kabawa(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2020
Yuceeluv:

I agree with you to an extent.
But what about Kebbi State?
Kebbi should be the most peaceful northern state.
Re: Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:50pm On May 19, 2020
Yuceeluv:
nasarawa is a eastern state stolen by the northerners.
Re: Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks by Ugonna62: 3:20am On May 20, 2020
So that moslems can go to mosque for salla abi? no problem corona virus will surely understand meanwhile to achieve zero mortality rate in brooding of your day old chicks,farm mgt.and consultancy services,contact me.
Re: Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks by Nobody: 7:17am On May 20, 2020
Tobinrobin:
A tactic for Muslims to observe prayers for eid al fitr.
Nasarawa is not a Muslim state, don't instigate your hate on us .
We're 45% Christian 45% Muslim and 10% others .
We don't hawk or trade religion differences.
We're one of the most peaceful and steady progressive state in Nigeria.
Re: Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks by Nobody: 7:21am On May 20, 2020
akure1stson:
na because of Id el Fitr (itunnu awe)... Why The Gov didnt lift the ban for Two wks during Easter, even wen the cases of Corona virus was low then
Even if he opened the border two weeks ago I guess u would still have a reason to complain.
Re: Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks by Tobinrobin(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2020
Puffydon1:
Nasarawa is not a Muslim state, don't instigate your hate on us .
We're 45% Christian 45% Muslim and 10% others .
We don't hawk or trade religion differences.
We're one of the most peaceful and steady progressive state in Nigeria.

Oga breathe okay? I’m also a Muslim & that ban is one way or the other an avenue for Muslim faithfuls to observe prayers on eid fitr. It’s not about hate or anything. Breathe no be everything be fight!
Re: Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks by Anonymous68: 9:12am On May 20, 2020
Tobinrobin:
A tactic for Muslims to observe prayers for eid al fitr.
which one be tactics na your state.
Re: Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks by Anonymous68: 9:13am On May 20, 2020
Ugonna62:
So that moslems can go to mosque for salla abi? no problem corona virus will surely understand meanwhile to achieve zero mortality rate in brooding of your day old chicks,farm mgt.and consultancy services,contact me.
your mumu dey smell
Re: Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks by Emmacolinho(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2020
Why are Christians always robbed in this country? We observed our Easter (Which is the most important and significant event for Christians) at home but just few days to Sallah northern governors are relaxing the religious gathering lockdown. My heart is really heavy RN
Re: Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks by Ugonna62: 3:37pm On May 20, 2020
Anonymous68:
your mumu dey smell
i knw your of muslim faith but dont be angry boy,thats the truth.jst prepare for mosque on friday ok.
Re: Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks by Latidoh1: 8:40pm On May 26, 2020
Breakinglimit:
PLATEAU STATE governor come and see your mate grin
Please I don't have access to my e-mail. Use my WhatsApp number to contact me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance / Mohammed Abdullahi Abubaker In A Dapper Outfit As He Leaves Nigeria For Lebanon / Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed