Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force (18379 Views)

Photos: President Buhari Presides Over First Virtual Council Of State Meeting / Buhari, Ministers To Hold First Virtual Federal Executive Council Meeting (pics) / Breaking: Ohanaeze President, Royal Fathers Walk Out As IGP Holds Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by crestedaguiyi: 9:09pm On May 19, 2020
mad poeple
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by osamz007: 9:09pm On May 19, 2020
D
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by iokpebholo: 9:13pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=Fragility6 post=89736910]D most irrelevant security force in Nigeria. Man o'war cum get level pass dem[/quote May u have an encounter with Sars lets see if ur comment is true
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by ProfAmaben(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2020
Audio.. would you feed people under the lockdown order?
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by Fragility6: 9:18pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=iokpebholo post=89737548][/quote]
I no mean worse.na irrelevant i talk
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by babyfaceafrica: 9:19pm On May 19, 2020
kiddkash:
at the end of the day nigerians are living in fear of boko boys and herdsmen
you forget one million boys and awawa
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by ikhalyfah(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Nigerians are always criticizing NPF, but I always have a good and respectful encounter with them. Or are they more brutal in the south unlike here in the North. Anyways Nigerian police force are very unprofessional especially about bribes.
They actually ain't brutal in the north. Although u may have one or two encounter with them, but brutality ain't one of them
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by Yenefer(f): 9:28pm On May 19, 2020
ikhalyfah:

They actually ain't brutal in the north. Although u may have one or two encounter with them, but brutality ain't one of them
that's what I observe. I hear about SARS but never saw them here
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by Iolo(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Nigerians are always criticizing NPF, but I always have a good and respectful encounter with them. Or are they more brutal in the south unlike here in the North. Anyways Nigerian police force are very unprofessional especially about bribes.

To think about it...I think the police in the North for some reason, they behave better than those in the south. From Abuja to Kano, Jigawa, Yobe, Katsina etc. my experience with the NPF in the north has been very cordial to say the least.

The policemen in the south are a different ball game.
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by Yenefer(f): 9:32pm On May 19, 2020
Iolo:

To think about it...I think the police in the North for some reason, they behave better than those in the south. From Abuja to Kano, Jigawa, Yobe, Katsina etc. my experience with the NPF in the north has been very cordial to say the least.

Yes! they just beg here, I think that's only my experience with them. "Hajiya u are enjoying Oh" and u know they are asking for money
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by kiddkash(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
you forget one million boys and awawa
God help us
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by Greatview: 9:47pm On May 19, 2020
feedthenation:
The world have gone virtual meeting with social distancing at play.
Lol
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by annyz: 9:47pm On May 19, 2020
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by ikhalyfah(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
that's what I observe. I hear about SARS but never saw them here
Never seen them in North too

1 Like

Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by mechanics(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2020
His office is cool.
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by Afungo: 10:59pm On May 19, 2020
Commendable, I love the trend
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2020
References:

https://www.facebook.com/127243240651077/posts/3921385001236863/
IGP what's taking so much time in promoting rank and file due for promotion?
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by SWORD419(m): 11:10pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
i tell u oo me seff they wonder
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by jesmond3945: 12:01am On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
Must they tell us?

Concerned professor salary in university
https://www.nairaland.com/5867181/salary-nigerian-professor-after-ippis

I think I support the govt on this... Most of our Nigerians professor spends research grant on frivolities....

B4, govt employs first class student to lecture but now, even PhD student don't av a job.. Why?lecturer have take the space, imagine 1 professor lecturing in 3 universities. What happened to PhD student dt need jobs, first class needs job..

I just need a connection to Canada, I will be gone for good.

But I can't start with Ghana first coz their currency better pass our own
how many phd do you know that don't have job? Do you know much it costs to have a PhD without a job. Please say what you know.
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by chedoson(m): 12:40am On May 20, 2020
Iolo:

That's because Northerners are more disciplined than southerners (Northerners have respect for Uniform people unlike Southerners)
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by Arcbox(m): 2:14am On May 20, 2020
you are just blind by ignorance. when you don't have facts and illiterate of the subject matter, try and ask question. To Let you know, I am not a lecturer but I am a PhD student right now in abroad. Nigerian universities use old professor as visiting lecturers in other university because of accreditation. Accreditation has a minimum requirement as sitout by NUC and relevant professional bodies. A situation where certain numbers of PhD and professors are required for accreditation, an assistant lecturer or someone with masters degree cannot fill that gap. In the country where I am running my PhD presently, most of my professors are running outside consultancy and teaching in several universities across the world different from their original base. It may be interesting for you to know that most of the research done by this professors are like their personal consultancy to their government because the recommendations of their research are trusted and form the policy foundation for the government to implement. more so, the teachers are highly paid. In my school here, PhD students who intend taking academics as their careers are engaged by all the professors as TA(teaching assistant) during their period of studies. please do your findings before commenting in an unjust way. let me also tell you, based on that salary schedule for academic staff in Nigeria as shown; The highest paid professors wages in Nigeria is equivalent or even less than the salary of a kindergarten teacher where I am right now. Speak good to build your education system.
DenreleDave:
Must they tell us?

I think I support the govt on this... Most of our Nigerians professor spends research grant on frivolities....

B4, govt employs first class student to lecture but now, even PhD student don't av a job.. Why?lecturer have take the space, imagine 1 professor lecturing in 3 universities. What happened to PhD student dt need jobs, first class needs job..

Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by DenreleDave(m): 4:18am On May 20, 2020
Arcbox:
you are just blind by ignorance. when you don't have facts and illiterate of the subject matter, try and ask question. To Let you know, I am not a lecturer but I am a PhD student right now in abroad. Nigerian universities use old professor as visiting lecturers in other university because of accreditation. Accreditation has a minimum requirement as sitout by NUC and relevant professional bodies. A situation where certain numbers of PhD and professors are required for accreditation, an assistant lecturer or someone with masters degree cannot fill that gap. In the country where I am running my PhD presently, most of my professors are running outside consultancy and teaching in several universities across the world different from their original base. It may be interesting for you to know that most of the research done by this professors are like their personal consultancy to their government because the recommendations of their research are trusted and form the policy foundation for the government to implement. more so, the teachers are highly paid. In my school here, PhD students who intend taking academics as their careers are engaged by all the professors as TA(teaching assistant) during their period of studies. please do your findings before commenting in an unjust way. let me also tell you, based on that salary schedule for academic staff in Nigeria as shown; The highest paid professors wages in Nigeria is equivalent or even less than the salary of a kindergarten teacher where I am right now. Speak good to build your education system.

We are still saying d same tin.... But u r protecting profs but they have their flaws all over the wall here... I passed tru such too, they spend research money anyhow over here.... Notin like research.

Which country are you sir? US? Canada? Britain?
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by favour32(m): 4:39am On May 20, 2020
Na so the head go dey for L.Edet house,area 11,Asokoro dey form boss but never give order to arrest only one herdsman.
As we know say na herdsmen dey kill people for different parts of Nigeria.
If you know you know.
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by Kosoco(m): 4:39am On May 20, 2020
Does it matter?
porthouse7:
Wetin police wan talk, I still hate police with passion
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by Kosoco(m): 4:41am On May 20, 2020
Lol... Nigerians and gutter mentality... Dying of hate... still he still calls for help from the most hated organization
Fragility6:
D most irrelevant security force in Nigeria. Man o'war cum get level pass dem
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by stevups(m): 5:29am On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
Must they tell us?

Don't mind them.
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by GoodLord95: 6:42am On May 20, 2020
Yenefer:

Come to South or south west, they gave us all those illiterate and aggressive hausa Fulani police, then they transferred our intelligent south brothers to go serve the north.
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by MCIU1: 8:15am On May 20, 2020
Yenefer:
Nigerians are always criticizing NPF, Top Facts but I always have a good and respectful encounter with them. Or are they more brutal in the south unlike here in the North. Anyways Nigerian police force are very unprofessional especially about bribes.

You again
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by Fragility6: 8:57am On May 20, 2020
Kosoco:
Lol... Nigerians and gutter mentality... Dying of hate... still he still calls for help from the most hated organization
na u b my papa na as u know if i dey call dem.Goat wey wan use me catch cruise.
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by Kosoco(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2020
Because of your bad mind towards them... Your instincts always remind you to step back.
Fragility6:

na u b my papa na as u know if i dey call dem.Goat wey wan use me catch cruise.
Re: IGP holds First Virtual Conference With Strategic Managers Of The Force by Fragility6: 10:17am On May 20, 2020
Kosoco:
Because of your bad mind towards them... Your instincts always remind you to step back.
U no get any reasonable tin 2 talk.wey u shift

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions / Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 / Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.