Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da (515 Views)

Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" / They Paid Me To Lie That I Have Coronavirus- Woman Confessed / Covid19:i Don't Have Coronavirus, Govt Wants To Kill Me – Anambra Index Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da by Olarewaju89: 8:36pm On May 19, 2020
Pastor David Ibiyeomi , has claimed that there is no coronavirus in Nigeria, adding that the virus is just an avenue for our leaders to steal.

Speaking further, he said that malaria kills more people and yet our border was not closed because of malaria

He referenced DAAR Communications founder, Raymond Dokpesi who said he was given Malaria drugs when he was being treated for COVID-19 in an isolation centre.

Speaking from the pulpit, he said: “I told the people, what is Coronavirus? Coronavirus is only a virus that is Corona.”

He added: “People are making noise about Coronavirus. To me, it’s rubbish. Malaria, did we make noise about malaria?

“Malaria kills more people in Nigeria than Coronavirus. Everyday people die of malaria. So what are we talking about Coronavirus, closing border up and down for what?

“Nigeria does not even have it. I don’t think Nigeria has it.

“Because, you’ve heard Dokpesi, he said that they say he had it, it’s malaria tablet they gave him. So, if it’s Coronavirus, why will they give him malaria tablet?

“Nigeria, they’re using it to eat money, eat money. Governors eat money, corporations eat money, they tell lies, they’ll take money from federal aid. Government, they’ll take money from aid…”

He also claimed that the Nigerian government is intentionally exaggerating the number of people who have the disease.

“In Nigeria, the people who have it, I don’t think they are up to the number they’re calling. The number they’re calling, I don’t think it’s the number. When one person has high temperature, fever, they’ll say ‘it’s Corona, quarantine him’.”

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 19, 2020
This pastor deserves to be taken to an isolation centre.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da by Olarewaju89: 9:00pm On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
This pastor deserves to be taken to an isolation centre.

For what? undecided to do healing or what?
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 19, 2020
Olarewaju89:

For what? undecided
To see if corona virus is a scam or not.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da by jlinkd78(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2020
Hope it's not what am thinking about, tithe and offering come to my mind
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da by Olarewaju89: 9:03pm On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
To see if corona virus is a scam or not.

OK. But everybody is entitled to his /her own opinion.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da by duro4chang(m): 9:04pm On May 19, 2020
The coronavirus his father in the Lord and his mentor claimed he has cured. See people o even suleiman said he has cured people who had coronavirus.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da by Olarewaju89: 9:06pm On May 19, 2020
jlinkd78:
Hope it's not what am thinking about, tithe and offering come to my mind

Because you don't have holy spirit inside you that's why you are thinking like that. Pls change your inner man and give God a chance in your heart. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 19, 2020
Olarewaju89:

OK. But everybody is entitled to his /her own opinion.
a pastor who is supposed to preach the right thing but his own is different. He has a right to his own opinion but in this case his opinion is outrightly wrong.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da by Olarewaju89: 9:16pm On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
a pastor who is supposed to preach the right thing but his own is different. He has a right to his own opinion but in this case his opinion is outrightly wrong.

Have you ever listen to his message before?
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 19, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Have you ever listen to his message before?
NO I have not undecided
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da by Olarewaju89: 9:25pm On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
NO I have not undecided

OK. If you listen to his message, you will really enjoy his message. Though, I'm not his church member oo. But I do listen to his teaching. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 19, 2020
Olarewaju89:

OK. If you listen to his message, you will really enjoy his message. Though, I'm not his church member oo. But I do listen to his teaching. Thanks
Thats good but i am not a religious kind of person so i don't listen to pastors that much.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da by Olarewaju89: 9:37pm On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Thats good but i am not a religious kind of person so i don't listen to pastors that much.

OK no problem. God will bless us oo grin
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus. It’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Pastor Da by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 19, 2020
Olarewaju89:

OK no problem. God will bless us oo grin
Ok no probs

(1) (Reply)

Newsola Orekunrin: Meet The Nigerian Medical Doctor That Flies Aircraft To Atten / Benefits Of Drinking Okra Water / Incredible Benefits Of Bitter Kola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.