Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Oya Give Me 5 Reasons Why You Hate Rema - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oya Give Me 5 Reasons Why You Hate Rema (446 Views)

Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Does The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark (Photos) / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Give Me 5 Reasons Why You Hate Rema by Naijafreshgist01(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2020
Good Day to you all.
l want you guys to outline just five (5) reasons why you dislike/hate 'Rema' as an artiste.

The best answer l get will be published on my blog https://naijafreshgist.com

Let's get started �
Re: Oya Give Me 5 Reasons Why You Hate Rema by mrwonlasewonie: 10:13pm On May 19, 2020
He's a boring musician.no wow factor or star quality.his songs aren't intriguing.lacks quality or content

Davido lacks lyrics but his beats just make you fly out of your sit no Matter how self controlled you are

If a music doesn't make you want to let loose before you remember where you are you are not a musician worth his salt.a musician should be an entertainer,his presence without opening his mouth should change your mood to a happy one.

The musicians that just force you to be in a happy mood are

Lagbaja (Omo Baba muko muko) cheesy
Dbanj
Yinka ayefele
Davido
Burna boy
WizKid
Wasiu ayinde Marshall
Sunny ade
Ebenezer obey
Justin Timberlake
Edshereen
Ayuba
Orlando
Fatai rolling dollar
Angelique kidjo
Simi
Flavor grin
Phyno grin
Olamide badoo (Omo miiii) grin
Naira Marley (Omo miiii) cheesy
Reminisce
Re: Oya Give Me 5 Reasons Why You Hate Rema by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 19, 2020
Niggar got nothing to hate on ✌️

1 Like

Re: Oya Give Me 5 Reasons Why You Hate Rema by samista: 7:32am On May 21, 2020
Rema is an all round entertainer, you can't hate him unless you're a bad belle witches and wizard

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko In Tears As She Buries Father(photo,video) / Top Ten Richest Nigerian Musicians In 2020 / Master KG Ft Burna Boy - Jerusalema Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.