Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy (5035 Views)

Young Lady Buys N21m Tesla As Graduation Gift To Herself (Photos) / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Buys Son A G-Wagon As Graduation Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by zealousayo(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2020
bestabigaelever:
When I finally graduate from lautech
My parents will do more than that

Wow! You're a ladokite?
Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by bestabigaelever(f): 8:16am On May 21, 2020
zealousayo:

Wow! You're a ladokite?
Yes
Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by Iceyjayz: 12:38pm On May 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

If the owners of NL don't have global ambition like Facebook they'll indulge a village mouse like you and grant your wish.

With that said, get me banned and I'll blow you up and your other monikers - Mr Ice everything. grin grin You'll get heart palpitations just thinking bout me. grin grin grin
You called Nigeria a poo poo hole and you are in a poo poo hole forum creating threads upon threads, don't you have any atom of shame lazy modafvcker

and you are dumb to think I can get banned, if only you know I control this forum with the owner, get the fvck off our forum now we don't need lazy xenophobic niggas.
Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by TMKsouth: 6:48pm On May 21, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You called Nigeria a poo poo hole and you are in a poo poo hole forum creating threads upon threads, don't you have any atom of shame lazy modafvcker

and you are dumb to think I can get banned, if only you know I control this forum with the owner, get the fvck off our forum now we don't need lazy xenophobic niggas.

THANX for the lovely compliments. Make sure u LIKE the post on your way out. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? / Ice Prince Rocks His Light-up Shoes At The Nigerian Entertainment Awards - Photo / See Famous Putin Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.