Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Iphone 6s Or Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6s Or Android Phone (1146 Views)

Which Phone Is The Best For Gaming Ios Or Android / Iphone 6s Or Redmi Note 8 / Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6s Or Android Phone by osuolale95(m): 11:30pm On May 19, 2020
Hi everyone, I sincerely want to try iPhone, iPhone 6s to be precise cause I think I can get it as cheap as 40k. I've watched the review online and the only issue I will have with it is the battery.

Due to the pandemic, android phones with 4G network and over 4000 battery capacity also is now cost in the market.

Advice please, which one should I go for
Re: Iphone 6s Or Android Phone by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 19, 2020
For this naija you want buy iphone hmn be prepared oo grin Beta go buy android to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s Or Android Phone by JohnEmmanuel202: 11:48pm On May 19, 2020
Delivery to All state
WhatsApp : 08127959956

Re: Iphone 6s Or Android Phone by ForkDragnet: 4:24pm On May 22, 2020
osuolale95:
Hi everyone, I sincerely want to try iPhone, iPhone 6s to be precise cause I think I can get it as cheap as 40k. I've watched the review online and the only issue I will have with it is the battery.

Due to the pandemic, android phones with 4G network and over 4000 battery capacity also is now cost in the market.

come and take iphone 7 with touchid not working, check my previous post for poctures

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s Or Android Phone by osuolale95(m): 6:38am On May 23, 2020
ForkDragnet:
come and take iphone 7 with touchid not working, check my previous post for poctures

Can the touchid be fixed
Re: Iphone 6s Or Android Phone by ForkDragnet: 7:57am On May 23, 2020
osuolale95:

Can the touchid be fixed
yes, home button will work but fingerprint won’t
Re: Iphone 6s Or Android Phone by Hencred(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2020
osuolale95:

40k range Go for iPhone 6 or probably 6s.. I could get you one!! Just QUOTE or Use link in Bio
Re: Iphone 6s Or Android Phone by Mohbola(f): 6:31pm On May 24, 2020
Go for android.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s Or Android Phone by Hencred(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2020
osuolale95:

Go for an iPhone!!
I could get you 6s for 50k negotiable thou..
WhatsApp link in bio
Re: Iphone 6s Or Android Phone by immortalityk: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
osuolale95:

Can the touchid be fixed
pls sir don't be angry I commented here
if I commented on your new topic,it will
I don't like doing this but if you can help me just a little bit financially,I will be happy
you can check my post to see I'm not a scammer

https://www.nairaland.com/6745156/story-life-24-years-oldsad

anything you can offer me I will appreciate
oloun koni pawalekun

(1) (Reply)

Iphone And Android Users....get In / Xiaomi Surpass Apple To Become The Second Largest Glob Sales Brand. / I Need A Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.