Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi (936 Views)

FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home / Family Members Fighting NEPA Officials Over Cutting Their Light In Ikeja, Lagos / Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi by Atikuorbuhari: 1:06am On May 20, 2020
"NEPA" officials who were sent to cut light of an area for them not paying their bills did not expect what they got.

Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, they tried to cut the light, but the people in the area became so furious to the point of chasing them away with beating.

SEE VIDEO: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/nepa-officials-gets-beating-of-their.html

1 Share

Re: NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi by Atikuorbuhari: 1:07am On May 20, 2020
Re: NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi by Nobody: 1:09am On May 20, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi by edo3(m): 1:15am On May 20, 2020
Hmmm..
Re: NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi by johnfaleks(m): 1:22am On May 20, 2020
Good for them

1 Like

Re: NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi by serverconnect(m): 1:49am On May 20, 2020
Why will they go and disconnect public light while they know the situation of things the world is facing.

I just tire

1 Like

Re: NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi by socialmediaman: 1:50am On May 20, 2020
Re: NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi by seunlayi(m): 2:01am On May 20, 2020
Haaaaa
Re: NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi by Vulcanheph(m): 5:44am On May 20, 2020
The ones that came to my area had sense and came with NSCDC , if not eh.......

1 Like

Re: NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi by Auxtin85(m): 6:27am On May 20, 2020
I don’t support beating them but their own too much. Good for them anyways

1 Like

Re: NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi by theboxes: 7:06am On May 20, 2020
Re: NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi by mrwonlasewonie: 9:45am On May 20, 2020
grin
Re: NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi by TruthDefender(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2020
People are frustrated because of Covid and lack of money. Yet you go to cut off their electricity.

How insensitive !!
Re: NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi by Discovery4today: 9:53am On May 20, 2020
fw

(1) (Reply)

Am A Proud Prostitute, I Sleep With Men And I Pay My Bills (VIDEO) / Breaking: Murdered George Floyd's DNA Traced to Nigeria / Identity Of Tampa Teenager And Two Others Arrested For Twitter Bitcoin Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.