Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him (7887 Views)

Nigerian Troops All ready To Assist Ukraine (picture) / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) / We Are All Ready For December 1, Says Seyi Makinde. (2) (3) (4)

Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Nobody: 7:27am On May 20, 2020
Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All They Can Die For Him. Nairaland and other media houses are booming because of him!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by invectives(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2020
Yenefer come see your love

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by phrancys001(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2020
Mumu post

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by mancanoe: 7:41am On May 20, 2020
Mnk

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Smoke55: 7:45am On May 20, 2020
i call him the nightmare of afonjaz,and the tormentor of the zoo cabals!!! when ever he roar the zoo trembles! watch how our neighbors from the brown roof republic will invade this thread..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Kingseex1(m): 7:51am On May 20, 2020
Largest followers in terms of? Because i know how many followers C RONALDO And the likes get

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Naija9090: 7:56am On May 20, 2020
I love the light skin tone of Igbo people...they look very fresh like African Americans. Beautiful people!

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Yenefer(f): 8:13am On May 20, 2020
invectives:
Yenefer come see your love
Lol.
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Dreyton36: 8:29am On May 20, 2020
Next idiot pls

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by OriOko88(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2020
Awon ode. Demented fools. Largest followers my foot. Who knows d IndecentStar in US or in the UK. Largest followers kil u there

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Nobody: 8:35am On May 20, 2020
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Makemefit12op(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2020
This MNK is too much,can u believe it was through him that I get to know that the Presbyterian Church of Nigeria was formely Presbyterian Church of Biafra.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by OBUKSBAYELSA: 9:18am On May 20, 2020
kovic20:
Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All They Can Die For Him. Nairaland and other media houses are booming because of him!

You are sick!

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by MrFourSHIRTS: 9:18am On May 20, 2020
Look who was caught in Lagos. Afonja town of all places grin
It's not easy to be a p0rnstar

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Modphase: 9:25am On May 20, 2020
Igbo bureau of foolishness on display again

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Nobody: 9:43am On May 20, 2020
Naija9090:
I love the light skin tone of Igbo people...they look very fresh like African Americans. Beautiful people!

Igbo are not light skinned. Only few of them are just like other ethnic groups except South south.

Majority of Igbo are dark skinned.
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by waledeji(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2020
Naija9090:

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by StrikeBack(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2020
I share cyber space with extremely stupid people

I need my sanity checked

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by johnkey: 10:00am On May 20, 2020
Impressive dossier, only those followers are fools. No pun intended.
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:01am On May 20, 2020
MrFourSHIRTS:
Look who was caught in Lagos. Afonja town of all places grin
It's not easy to be a p0rnstar
Buhari's regime is so jobless that they are following a "p0rnstar" upandan grin grin grin

They were so threatened by his presence that hundreds of police/armies who should be facing Bokoharam concentrated on him

He so much intrigue them that a whole government have time for his (Nnamdi Kanu) personal lifestyle

He was born a star so much that they couldn't help but keep snapping him

Wait he will soon start charging you guys while educating you on Facebook grin grin grin

Bunch of Jobless people

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Bede2u(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2020
Smoke55:
i call him the nightmare of afonjaz,and the turmentor of the zoo cabals!!! when ever he roar the zoo trembles! watch how our neighbors from the brown roof republic will invade this thread..

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Nobody: 11:02am On May 20, 2020
Lol largest followers in the world?
How many igbos sef dey this world
Nonsense and ingredients

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by MrFourSHIRTS: 11:27am On May 20, 2020
Smoke55:
i call him the nightmare of afonjaz, and the turmentor of the zoo cabals!!! when ever he roar the zoo trembles! watch how our neighbors from the brown roof republic will invade this thread..
and you had to write this in that Orangutan language of yours
Tormentor... Uneducated lots

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by MrFourSHIRTS: 11:28am On May 20, 2020
Abouwaza:
Lol largest followers in the world?
How many igbos sef dey this world
you are going far.
How many igbos are even in Nigeria

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Smoke55: 11:32am On May 20, 2020
MrFourSHIRTS:
and you had to write this I that Orangutan language
Tormentor... Uneducated lots
lolz thanx for the correction.

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Smoke55: 11:36am On May 20, 2020
StrikeBack:
I share cyber space with extremely stupid people

I need my sanity checked
exactly! you need your sanity checked..
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Nobody: 11:44am On May 20, 2020
MrFourSHIRTS:
you are going far.
How many igbos are even in Nigeria
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Kinematics: 11:54am On May 20, 2020
Our great dilector. We miss you in Nigeria, please come and visit us, your presence will give us a very big moral booster.

Coward!

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by sofiscatedmoron: 12:14pm On May 20, 2020
Ahhh, Afonjahhh
Afonja aka attacheee by force to igbos come and cry over kanu trying to create biafra grin grin

Umahi: I Didn’t Defect To APC Over Presidential Ambition / PDP Governors To Meet On Thursday / Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me