Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Education Our People Need To Understand Covid 19 Is Not A Scam In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Education Our People Need To Understand Covid 19 Is Not A Scam In Nigeria (131 Views)

"COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says / How I Discovered COVID 19 Is A Scam In Nigeria. / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education Our People Need To Understand Covid 19 Is Not A Scam In Nigeria by ENGINEERG(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2020
I always see news and picture where our people compare coronavirus patients of Nigeria and the ones abroad. And how they conclude ,it is a hoax here..
I won't blame our people , I will blame govt ministry of information and NOA, National Orientation Agency,who can't educate people well on covid 19.

Condition of corona virus patient can be any of these three:

1. Mild
2. Asymptomatic or no symptoms
3. Severe or critical

And in any part of the world , the condition of severe is always less than 20%,
Government need to educated the illiterate population that will have, even including people who claim to go school.
People are isolated here because government don't want it to spread.
in countries that are overwhelmed, their government don't take responsibility of isolating people...most people are at home, only the critical or severe ones are taken to hospitals, and even there may not be a bed space ,,so thats why we see people dying in their homes abroad..let us thank God , our case is not like that.

Stay safe, cos anyone case may be severe and lead to death..

(1) (Reply)

Eight Medical Doctors Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano / Are You Ready To Start Sessions Of Strawberry Lasers? / Covid-19: 3 Effective Ways To Combat Social Distancing In Our Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.