Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Please Help My Redmi 8a Makes A Beep Every Few Minutes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help My Redmi 8a Makes A Beep Every Few Minutes (940 Views)

How To Flash Someone On Glo With Zero Balance Using Glo Beep Call Service / For Sale: Redmi 8a 2gb And 32b At 28k / How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Redmi 8a Makes A Beep Every Few Minutes by Ogarexmas: 8:56am On May 20, 2020
I have been using my Redmi 8a for 3 months and I'm loving the phone from the battery life to the user interface is great but yesterday I noticed my phone started making a sound which sounds like a notification or alarm.
I have tried everything to stop the sound but nothing seems to work please help me I'm not comfortable with the beep.
Re: Please Help My Redmi 8a Makes A Beep Every Few Minutes by Dollywood(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2020
Maybe someone set your phone on a time bomb, throw that phone into the ocean, prehaps you can waybill it here, we have plenty lagoons here i can help you throw it inside.
Re: Please Help My Redmi 8a Makes A Beep Every Few Minutes by yusluvad(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2020
Check maybe you're using a site or app that gives sound notification.

From my personal experience, I think something of such should be responsible for it...
Re: Please Help My Redmi 8a Makes A Beep Every Few Minutes by Kennyflyair: 10:34am On May 20, 2020
Does it make the sound when you turn on data or when data is off?
Re: Please Help My Redmi 8a Makes A Beep Every Few Minutes by Flytime: 11:20am On May 20, 2020
Ogarexmas:
I have been using my Redmi 8a for 3 months and I'm loving the phone from the battery life to the user interface is great but yesterday I noticed my phone started making a sound which sounds like a notification or alarm.
I have tried everything to stop the sound but nothing seems to work please help me I'm not comfortable with the beep.
There are four possibilities I could think of;
1) an alarm was set for every few minutes
2) an app is giving you notifications or a site is giving notifications whenever your your data is turned on
3) it has to do with a software glitch on your device probably caused by some of your activities
4) some activities making use of the sounds are going on in the background which you might not be aware of.

Try putting your phone on safe mode then return it to normal.
Re: Please Help My Redmi 8a Makes A Beep Every Few Minutes by Inehmesit: 12:10pm On May 20, 2020
Did you buy from a dealer here on NL?
Re: Please Help My Redmi 8a Makes A Beep Every Few Minutes by Ogarexmas: 12:43pm On May 23, 2020
Inehmesit:
Did you buy from a dealer here on NL?
nope I bought from jumia
Re: Please Help My Redmi 8a Makes A Beep Every Few Minutes by Ogarexmas: 12:44pm On May 23, 2020
Flytime:
There are four possibilities I could think of;
1) an alarm was set for every few minutes
2) an app is giving you notifications or a site whenever is giving notifications whenever your your data is turned on
3) it has to do with a software glitch on your device probably caused by some of your activities
4) some activities making use of the sounds are going on in the background which you might not be aware of.

Try putting your phone on safe mode then return it to normal.
Since I reset the phone I haven't heard the sound that did the Magic
Re: Please Help My Redmi 8a Makes A Beep Every Few Minutes by Inehmesit: 5:22pm On May 23, 2020
When?
Ogarexmas:
nope I bought from jumia

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Air For Sale / Who Has Redmi Note 9 Pro Here For Sale? / Transsion And Here Technologies Partner To Enhance Location Accuracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.