Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Trouble With Opay Account Number - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trouble With Opay Account Number (4867 Views)

How To Change OPAY Account Number (phone Number) / How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / What Is An Opay Account Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trouble With Opay Account Number by edulifehack: 9:44am On May 20, 2020
good day guys, please I tried to open an opera news hub creator account recently and in other to get paid I have to register with my opay account number which is suppose to be my phone number excluding the first zero but the problem now is I registered with the first zero included, I tried to change it by removing the first zero but the site keeps telling me 'opay account number can't be less than 11 digits.' if I have to make it 11 digits it would mean adding the first zero which contradicts the rule. this is really getting me confused, anyone with experience please help out.
Re: Trouble With Opay Account Number by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 20, 2020
your opay account nimber is your phone number,use the 11digits.thats what I did.
Re: Trouble With Opay Account Number by Godwinkeeyss(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2021
I also have issues with their number. mine the OTP wasn't sent after many trials, and now I want to use another number that is not mine hoping I
will be able to change it later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! / Nigeria Prices $500m Bond At 7.5% Yield / I Lost Over N1 Billion In One Game —adebutu, Baba Ijebu Promoter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.