Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

My Own Is This... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Own Is This... (158 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Is This... by NwaAro: 11:04am On May 20, 2020
I personally don't care if the SE is landlocked or not, been landlocked is only a geographical state of a nation... and not an ideal reflection of its wealth or potentials like we've seen in prosperous "landlocked" nations all over the world doing far better than the "landfree" nations (case in point Naijeriya).

But I digress, my pertinent concern is... why these landlocked matter of all plethoras of problems to worry about dey pain my afonja blodas like this? like make or make sense cause the obsession with these landlocked issue has me concerned about the mental well-being of my ofe mmanu blodas from the wastee side. I never see Hausa/Fulani who are arguably our biggest "enemies" in Nigeria, or even any other ethnic group for that matter knack their heads for wall over the landlocked matter like our ofe mmanu blodas grin. As in ki lo de? on one hand you always contrive to remind the Igbos that they are landlocked blah blah blah, oh we get it... You that isn't landlocked, what have you done with you access to the sea? Nada! Na fulani still dey control all your ports and waterways... while your youths are jobless, wasting away like we saw in that "Koronu" documentary grin.

My theory is with the way my ofe mmanu blodas expend all their energy over these Landlocked matter, how are we sure that wasn't how you lost Kwara to the fula boys? When you talk too much and get distracted, it's not a good sign for your pride and honor. Maybe Afonja probably spent the whole of the day arguing with his ministers on what brand of soup to prepare for Alimi and his fulani guests, and while they were arguing Alimi prepared his warriors and sacked Ilorin in one swoop... and the rest they say is history. Now Lagos is going in that direction soon if care is not taken.

Yoruba Ronu ooo talking Cho Cho Cho Cho like locomotive train no good ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Own Is This... by successmatters(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2020
Fulanis running riot trying to scatter the south.
Re: My Own Is This... by Robnectar(m): 11:30am On May 20, 2020
and nah wan daft junkie take him useless time to write all dis woranworan, internet tribal gangsters on d loose
Re: My Own Is This... by Ekwutox: 11:50am On May 20, 2020
Pls stop wasting your time with those people, there's no hope for them.

(1) (Reply)

APC Releases Schedule Of Activities For Governorship Election In Edo And Ondo / Saviola, YVGGI Seeks End To Pensions For Ex-governors And Their Deputies / Northern Governors Did Not Ban Almajiri Schools— Dr Kana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.