Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi (1083 Views)

Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says / I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by MillerBenz: 11:15am On May 20, 2020
A video making the rounds on social media shows the moment an altercation ensued after a man caught his wife red handed in a hotel room with another man.

According to reports, the lady had gone to a hotel with her side-man, and after some minutes, her husband arrived at the scene.

The Husband, upon confirmation of the illicit affair, got angry and confronted his Wife’s lover who resorted to begging for his life.

According to the husband, he has the right to kill the man for catching him in a hotel with his wife.

WATCH VIDEO

Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by illicit(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2020
Is that right
Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Righteousness89(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2020
So Unfortunate!
But bro you don't have a right to kill the man,..

If you can't Forgive your wife then you have some right to put her away...

1 Like

Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Vivianat(f): 11:26am On May 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Unfortunate!
But bro you don't have a right to kill the man,..

If you can't Forgive your wife then you have some right to put her away...

He does.
Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by bigiyaro(m): 11:28am On May 20, 2020
Vivianat:

He does.
prove your point.
Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Righteousness89(m): 11:30am On May 20, 2020
Vivianat:

He does.
He does not! 2 Wrongs don't make a Right
Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Vivianat(f): 11:32am On May 20, 2020
bigiyaro:
prove your point.
Get yourself killed on top another man's wife.
Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Vivianat(f): 11:32am On May 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

He does not! 2 Wrongs don't make a Right

Not wrong.
Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Righteousness89(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2020
Vivianat:

Not wrong.

Murder is Right?

Don't act in Anger dear! You will always Regret it
Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Vivianat(f): 12:00pm On May 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

Murder is Right?

Don't act in Anger dear! You will always Regret it
It's manslaughter. Where the victim(husband) pleads temporary insanity.
Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Righteousness89(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2020
Vivianat:

He can plead for that and Confuse the judges on Earth! What about the Almighty Judge in Heaven?
Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Vivianat(f): 12:07pm On May 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

He can plead for that and Confuse the judges on Earth! What about the Almighty Judge in Heaven?
Read your Bible very well. He'll kill him and that's all
Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Righteousness89(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2020
Vivianat:

Read your Bible very well. He'll kill him and that's all
Thats not all dear!
You will give Account for that life u killed!

It's like having an Abortion! That's Murder!

And you will give Account for it Except you Repent and Accept JESUS
Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Vivianat(f): 12:10pm On May 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

Did the Almighty judge send you to lash another man's wife?

Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Vivianat(f): 12:11pm On May 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Thats not all dear!
You will give Account for that life u killed!

It's like having an Abortion! That's Murder!

And you will give Account for it Except you Repent and Accept JESUS
Read your Bible... you'll not agree

Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Righteousness89(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2020
Vivianat:

Read your Bible... you'll not agree

While not kill goat and Cow to atone for your sins also as was done then?

The Death and Resurrection of JESUS has taken care of that! Except you wanna DECIEVE yourself
Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Vivianat(f): 12:27pm On May 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

While not kill goat and Cow to atone for your sins also as was done then?

The Death and Resurrection of JESUS has taken care of that! Except you wanna DECIEVE yourself

Read with understanding.
Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Righteousness89(m): 12:39pm On May 20, 2020
Vivianat:

Read with understanding.

Understand with Understanding
Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by bigiyaro(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2020
Vivianat:

Get yourself killed on top another man's wife.
talk from a legal angle, not some pointless blabbing.
Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Shukusheka(m): 1:48pm On May 20, 2020
Vivianat:

Good luck proving temporary insanity when your ass is to life imprisonment for murder. You think real life is Suits abi?
Re: I Have The Right To Kill You- Scorned Man Says After Catching Wife In A Hotel Vi by Goke101(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2020
And he also has right to get locked up

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Arrogant & Rude / Videos Evidence That Praise And Ka3na Had S*x ,shows Ka3na Putting Back Her Clot / BB Naija: Kiddwaya And Erica Finally Have S*x (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.