Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

IPPIS: What You Pay Is What You Get - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / IPPIS: What You Pay Is What You Get (193 Views)

IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" / IPPIS: Why CBN, NNPC Are Not On Our Platform / IPPIS Reduces Police February Salary By Over 15% Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IPPIS: What You Pay Is What You Get by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 20, 2020
Without prejudice to ASUU's effort to confront the IPPIS regime and other related issues, I am in the process of fashioning my own (individual) to response to the new IPPIS truncated pay or salary.

1) Henceforth, I will work according to pay rate. I will not go into details here for personal reasons.

2). I will no longer participate in any NUC-organized events such as resource verification or course accreditation visits. I don't need all for my professional standing or profession. Several times I risked life and limb to do accreditation for literally peanuts. No more.

3) I will treat thesis supervision as either optional or based on university "paying" first, then "I work".

4) No more exertion in the system for peanuts. So the system gets what it pays for.

5). My health, well-being, repose and enlightened self-interest first (before duty), etc. etc.

Note: since I joined this profession at barely 19 years old in 1984-5, my salary has been rising steadily until 2020, in the regime of IPPIS and Buhari. So, my new personal battle cry is "what you pay is what you get from now on!"

(1) (Reply)

Join Me And Earn Cool Cash / Getting Into The Power Sector From Other Sectors / I Can Open Lynda Premium Account For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.