Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! (3828 Views)

Stop Calling South East Landlocked Region. / Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. / Ogun IGR Is More Than The Whole South East States Combined - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Amarabae(f): 12:34pm On May 20, 2020
Oriaku Amarachi speaks;
All these "South east is not landlocked" threads being created by some Igbo's here especially Igbos are not necessary,
what exactly do you want to prove, who do you want to convince?
why dragging an issue over and over again year to year especially on a platform like Nairaland.
let's get emotionally matured please,
the term Landlocked refers to an area that does not have a "DIRECT" access to the ocean via a sea,
and as long as I am concerned, South East Nigeria do not have direct access to the ocean but they do have some Rivers that flows into the Atlantic ocean but those rivers do not flow in directly because they pass through the territory of a south southern state,
Some have suggested dredging and expanding the river to the ocean, yes it is possible besides I have watched a documentary about an artificial sea created to support a seaport in an Asian country but who is going to do the dredging and expansion?
such a capital project requires the full approval and support of the Federal Government , and it is glaring that the possibility of that happening is very minimal.
River port and Dry port are two things that we should be talking about instead of all these unnecessary noise about seaport,
its unfortunate that we found ourselves in a hate filled country, had it been that it is a country where Love and peace reign, all the seaports in South South geopolitical zone ought to be functioning fully, but we know why it is not so, so that a particular geo political zone close to south south will not benefit from it, so that they will continue to cluster in Lagos to import thereby swelling up their Internal Generative Revenue,
we know this game,
Dry ports in a developing country are used to connect landlocked states to the sea port via a rail network, it is this technology that can be used to connect the whole northern states that are far from the ocean to the seaport.
the same dry port in Aba and Onitsha will play a crucial role in the economic activities of these two cities.
Dear Ndigboo ,stop all these creation of "South east is not landlocked" threads,
A wise person does not waste his time trying to impress or correct his sworn enemy.
we are alone in this country,that is why I always insist on IPOB limiting their agitation to Igbo areas,
The Jews faced similar hate all over Europe back in those days just for the crime of being Jews,
same scenerio is playing out,
Being Igbo is not a crime,
we are not interested in their love,
Always use your head and not your heart on dealing with "ndi tribe uchu ndia gbara Igbo gburugburu nke kasi nke ndi ofemmanuu"
ndewo nu
Oriaku loves you all

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by jamesversion: 12:34pm On May 20, 2020
Leave matter for Mathias. Southeast is Padlocked.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Gandollar(f): 12:38pm On May 20, 2020
I don't have much to say..

Thank you OP.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Gandollar(f): 12:40pm On May 20, 2020
jamesversion:
Leave matter for Mathias.

Southeast is Padlocked.
A sister passionately advised to ignore diseased minds like yours. I agree with her.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Amarabae(f): 12:40pm On May 20, 2020
jamesversion:
Leave matter for Mathias.

Southeast is Padlocked.
but not as padlocked as your destiny.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Mel003: 12:41pm On May 20, 2020
Nice write-up.
Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Amarabae(f): 12:41pm On May 20, 2020
Gandollar:
I don't have much to say..
Thank you OP.
Thank you dear

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by BrownLondon(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2020
Amarabae quack Nurse, your mates are giving out treatments in isolation centre.

Iboland is a barren landlocked land.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by NwaAro: 12:42pm On May 20, 2020
Amarabae:

Chei!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Seerade029: 12:44pm On May 20, 2020
One of the few Igbos that speaks the truth.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Amarabae(f): 12:46pm On May 20, 2020
BrownLondon:
Amarabae quack Nurse, they mates are giving out treatments in isolation centre.

Iboland is a barren landlocked land.

I thought that Agbo sellers like you at least attended secondary school,
did you read my writeup very well before commenting

11 Likes

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Seerade029: 12:46pm On May 20, 2020
One of the few Igbos that understood what Landlocked means.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by jamesversion: 12:46pm On May 20, 2020
Amarabae:

Amarachi, (which incidentally is the name of my most troublesome ex) i don't need your trouble. if you need to understand the meaning of Padlocked, I will show you SEast in Nigeria map. Surrounded totally by Nigeria, which was designed that way by nature.

God knows why he used Nigeria to chain Igbo. Runaway Jews. Ran all the way from Isreal, thought they were escaping from God. Now God chained them inside Nigeria as punishment.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by BrownLondon(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2020
Amarabae:

I thought that Agbo sellers like you at least attended secondary school,
did you read my writeup very well before commenting
E pain am.

Quack Nurse.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Kinematics: 12:47pm On May 20, 2020
Amarabae on the beat. You've been very apt of late.

Nice write up.
Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Throwback: 12:47pm On May 20, 2020
Amarabae:

I appreciate your frankness and unconditional surrender.

There we have the final verdict.

Landlocked and Padlocked.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Throwback: 12:49pm On May 20, 2020
jamesversion:

Amarachi, (which incidentally is the name of my most troublesome ex) i don't need your trouble. if you need to understand the meaning of Padlocked, I will show you SEast in Nigeria map. Surrounded totally by Nigeria, which was designed that way by nature.

God knows why he used Nigeria to chain Igbo. Runaway Jews. Ran all the way from Isreal, thought they were escaping from God. Now God chained them inside Nigeria as punishment.

Hahahaha!

Some say they are the descendants of Cain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Amarabae(f): 12:49pm On May 20, 2020
jamesversion:

We are still saying the same thing,south east is not as padlocked as your destiny is,
South east is surrounded by Nigeria the same way you are surrounded by poverty,
South east is far from ocean the same way you are close to 35 yet very far from money.
so my durling, we should saying the same thing

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by oluwadabira111(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2020
God bless you OP for spreading this lovely message Nigeria is one and it will remain one!

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Amarabae(f): 12:50pm On May 20, 2020
Kinematics:
Amarabae on the beat. You've been very apt of late.

Nice write up.
Thank you pitakwa first son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Throwback: 12:51pm On May 20, 2020
Seerade029:
One of the few Igbos that understood what Landlocked means.

The others were just too ashamed to accept reality and defeat.

He who accepts defeat early, would not have to make an unconditional surrender later when terrible damage has already been inflicted.

14 Likes

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 20, 2020
All you hear day in, day out is, "we are marginalized", "they hate us", "woe is me", blah blah blah.

I would have told you to get over yourselves already, but I know you can't.

It is inborn.

Reminds me of the jubilation of Igbos in the North after the coup when the northern leaders were killed like chicken plus the attendant cries of "We Igbos will dominate".

What followed was a pogrom and the attendant cry, "they hate us..."

Today, no one is talking about the initial jubilation. Just the resultant massacre.

Same thing here.

Kanu has been preaching hate all over the media.

He coined names like "Fulani", "yorrober" etc to denigrate ethnicities in Nigeria.

Names that his followers happily parrot in glee.

Now, they want us to believe that the hate is unjustified.

Only people who don't know you fall for your tricks.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Okoroawusa: 12:52pm On May 20, 2020
Amarabae.....
Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by ThatFairGuy: 12:55pm On May 20, 2020
Amarabae:
I smelt PAINMENT. Take heart

10 Likes

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by NwaAro: 12:56pm On May 20, 2020
I can bet none of the broke ass shameless negroes on this thread can even boast of #30K in their accounts right now. When you have a park of failures/mama's boys who haven't accomplished anything in life besides begging mummy for money to load data, you should expect some sort of BETA male effeminate tendencies from them. They project their frustrations on just anybody, they could shamelessly go back and forth with a woman probably half their age, a woman that can feed them and their entire impoverished family members grin

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Seerade029: 12:57pm On May 20, 2020
Throwback:

The others were just too ashamed to accept reality and defeat.

He who accepts defeat early, would not have to make an unconditional surrender later when terrible damage has already been inflicted.

Na so
Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by jamesversion: 12:58pm On May 20, 2020
Amarabae:

We are still saying the same thing,south east is not as padlocked as your destiny is,
South east is surrounded by Nigeria the same way you are surrounded by poverty,
South east is far from ocean the same way you are close to 35 yet very far from money.
so my durling, we should saying the same thing

What is the problem na. Did you dream about me? or you had a fight with your husband?

Amarachi, see the difference(since you say im poor, as you're even my ex sef). Igbo's cannot escape being padlocked by Nigeria. Their location is fixed for life, their destiny is tied to Nigeria. But I can become richer than Dangote, because nothing is holding me back. I'm not fixed to a spot. I'm on the upward rise baby!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Amarabae(f): 12:59pm On May 20, 2020
TripleOh7:
All you hear day in, day out is, "we are marginalized", "they hate us", "woe is me", blah blah blah.

I would have told you to get over yourselves already, but I know you can't.

It is inborn.

Reminds me of the jubilation of Igbos in the North after the coup when the northern leaders were killed like chicken plus the attendant cries of "We Igbos will dominate".

What followed was a pogrom and the attendant cry, "they hate us..."

Today, no one is talking about the initial jubilation. Just the resultant massacre.

Same thing here.

Kanu has been preaching hate all over the media.

He coined names like "Fulani", "yorrober" etc to denigrate ethnicities in Nigeria.

Names that his followers happily parrot in glee.

Now, they want us to believe that the hate is unjustified.

Only people who don't know you fall for your tricks.
Go to ipob Facebook page and counter them.
as for the coup, you guys killed our aguiyi ironsi in retaliation plus hundred of Igbos in the north.
so keep quiet, no one here gives a dime about your Ahmed bello.

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Amarabae(f): 1:00pm On May 20, 2020
NwaAro:
I can bet none of the broke ass shameless negroes on this thread can even boast of #30K in their accounts right now. When you have a park of failures/mama's boys who haven't accomplished anything in life besides begging mummy for money to load data, you should expect some sort of BETA male effeminate tendencies from them. They project their frustrations on just anybody, they could shamelessly go back and forth with a woman probably half their age, a woman that can feed them and their entire impoverished family members grin
lol you are winked
Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by BlowYourMind: 1:01pm On May 20, 2020
Amarabae:

Your home training is great, this shows your mother brought you up well just like a typical Igbo woman with lots of respect disdain for elders, you just confirmed, the family you marry into will be wire, booooom, fire, nutcracking, they will enjoy the spark.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Ekwutox: 1:02pm On May 20, 2020
See the way they are dancing all over this thread. Hateful urchins.
Re: My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 20, 2020
jamesversion:

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies / Soldiers Of The Nigerian Army Are Presently Raiding Oyo Town In Oyo State In A / Shame Of A Country - Ethiopia Official Couldn't Recognise TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.