Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" (3856 Views)

Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC / 2019 Presidency: Disappointed Candidates Blast Buhari, Akitu / Lawyers, Others Blast Buhari On Rule Of Law Remarks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 20, 2020
Only in NIGERIA, that CHINESE DOCTORS can become ENGINEERS.... next week we go hear Chinese Pastors...
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by jchioma: 6:05pm On May 20, 2020
cheesy

When we sane say this govt is a fraud and a sham, insane calls us wailers.

Las las everybodi go dey all right.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by donephi(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2020
All along pastor Chris was right. It's unfolding gradually
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by ursamajor: 7:56pm On May 20, 2020
That Nairaland APC mod will do anything to make sure this post does not get to front page.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by ursamajor: 7:57pm On May 20, 2020
CC lalasticlala. Dominique
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by ayampissed: 8:53pm On May 20, 2020
Dammit! The masses mean nothing to the leaders of this country. angry
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by eunisam: 9:00pm On May 20, 2020
Akaegwu:
Onye eriri eri
kedu ebe okwu nkaa si puta?
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by baralatie(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2020
ceereelee:
meehhn
from doctors to engineers

what a switch
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by Akaegwu(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2020
eunisam:

kedu ebe okwu nkaa si puta?
Landlocked. Mkpụrụ okwu a so n'ime mkpụrụ okwu ndị ndị ofe akwụ ji akọri ụmụ Igbo.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 20, 2020
obailala:
Nigerians have an irredeemable penchant for chasing irrelevance. Of all the pressing issues in the country today, why exactly should the whereabouts of Chinese doctors be anyone's concern? What exactly is the obsession with the Chinese doctors? Are they owing us money? or did Nigeria pay them money for anything?

Is like u re living in a cave, is obvious ur govt lied t u abuh d Chinese doctors rather than demand that the govt be probed & d perpetrators caught & made t face d law, u re busy talking crap, no wonder they take us all as bunch of stupid people!!
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by ugbede69(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2020
somebody don use Nigeria pant buy benz
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by obailala(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2020
Heathrow44:

Is like u re living in a cave, is obvious ur govt lied t u abuh d Chinese doctors rather than demand that the govt be probed & d perpetrators caught & made t face d law, u re busy talking crap, no wonder they take us all as bunch of stupid people!!
No I dont live in a cave; I also don't have time to dwell on irrelevance or lose sleep over nonsense like you and most Nigeruans. There are a multitude of better things to think about.

The whereabouts of those Chinese doctors or engineers (or whatever they are), please tell me, of what benefit is their whereabouts to you, to me, to the generality of Nigerians, or to the multitude of you guys masturbating all over the place asking about them? Are they owing you money? Are they owing Nigeria money? Did the govt spend public funds in bringing them to Nigeria? Why are you losing sleep over the whereabouts of people who you have no business with? Isnt that evidence of joblessness?
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 20, 2020
obailala:
No I dont live in a cave; I also don't have time to dwell on irrelevance or lose sleep over nonsense like you and most Nigeruans. There are a multitude of better things to think about.

The whereabouts of those Chinese doctors or engineers (or whatever they are), please tell me, of what benefit is their whereabouts to you, to me, to the generality of Nigerians, or to the multitude of you guys masturbating all over the place asking about them? Are they owing you money? Are they owing Nigeria money? Did the govt spend public funds in bringing them to Nigeria? Why are you losing sleep over the whereabouts of people who you have no business with? Isnt that evidence of joblessness?

Do u knw y u re poor & jobless cos u don't ask questions
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by cryp07044104223: 11:07pm On May 20, 2020
small amount can reap big reward in some hours.................................
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by Elimon(m): 11:39pm On May 20, 2020
This switch ehh...Nepa go take their light soon
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by obailala(m): 12:21am On May 21, 2020
Heathrow44:

Do u knw y u re poor & jobless cos u don't ask questions
By all possible definitions of the word, I'm not poor, I'm not jobless, and I don't ask or encumber myself with silly questions. On the flip side, you yourself are poor because you expend your lifetime asking worthless and irrelevant questions.

I ask you again, of what benefit is the whereabouts of Chinese doctors to me or to you? You still haven't been able to answer this question because the answer is obvious.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by Nobody: 12:24am On May 21, 2020
obailala:

By all possible definitions of the word, I'm not poor, I'm not jobless, and I don't ask or encumber myself with silly questions. On the flip side, you yourself are poor because you expend your lifetime asking worthless and irrelevant questions.

I ask you again, of what benefit is the whereabouts of Chinese doctors to me or to you? You still haven't been able to answer this question because the answer is obvious.

Ok, of wat benefit is knowing the type of people that enter d country thru d border is t u?
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by obailala(m): 12:28am On May 21, 2020
Heathrow44:

Ok, of wat benefit is knowing the type of people that enter d country thru d border is t u?
Is that the answer to my question?
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by Nobody: 12:32am On May 21, 2020
obailala:
Is that the answer to my question?

Dat answers ur question clearly! I don't see y this doesn't quote & unquote do justice t d question u asked.....
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by obailala(m): 1:12am On May 21, 2020
Heathrow44:

Dat answers ur question clearly! I don't see y this doesn't quote & unquote do justice t d question u asked.....
So let me get this straight, some Chinese folks come into Nigeria on a visa, and of all the problems bedevilling Nigeria, your most important concern is whereabouts of Chinese people?

You said I'm poor because I dont ask questions; I'd be thrilled to see how this your pointless curiosity has added a cup of garri to your bowl.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by Nobody: 1:38am On May 21, 2020
obailala:
So let me get this straight, some Chinese folks come into Nigeria on a visa, and of all the problems bedevilling Nigeria, your most important concern is whereabouts of Chinese people?

You said I'm poor because I dont ask questions; I'd be thrilled to see how this your pointless curiosity has added a cup of garri to your bowl.

Good night
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by IduNaOba: 1:42am On May 21, 2020
Ụna go still apologize to nnadi Kanu later
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by Jostoman: 4:57am On May 21, 2020
Let Lai Muhammed finish his fasting to come and give us the latest lie that Will shock the world
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" by edochie12: 6:08am On May 21, 2020
Nnamdi KANU the great teacher,we are miles ahead of them,our job is to tell them the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. / Femi Adesina or partial stroke,what is happening / Breaking :policemen Engage Military In Owerri Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.